Blue Stickers : How Long??

Old Feb 20th 2009, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

julieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nice
Question Blue Stickers : How Long??

Hi

Can anyone tell me how long it took to get your passports back with the visa's and did your status on the immigration page still say pending even though you have a letter from CO saying approval.

Our passports have been away two weeks now!

Julie
Old Feb 20th 2009, 2:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

teebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond reputeteebrown has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue Stickers : How Long??

Hi,
Our took almost 3 weeks and yes the website still said pending until they were put in.

Hope this helps
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

julieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nicejulieandgraham is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Blue Stickers : How Long??

Thanks that makes me feel better. I just handed my notice in so anxious about receiving the blue stickers.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 8:09 pm
Enjoying retirement

NakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to beholdNakiMan is a splendid one to behold

Like everything else, it depends how busy they are, I suppose

Mine came back in about a week, but others have taken 3 or 4
Old Feb 21st 2009, 8:20 am
Just Joined

Wholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really niceWholehog is just really nice

Originally Posted by NakiMan View Post
Like everything else, it depends how busy they are, I suppose

Mine came back in about a week, but others have taken 3 or 4
Never had the wesbite issue as i had agents working for me, but stickers took about two weeks, and its a happy feeling when you get them!
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 5:16 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Mine took 10 days even though I was told it would take over three weeks due to the "sticker putting in passport section" being very busy

It may have been faster due to my hassling my case officer as I wanted my passport back quicker though
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Blue Stickers : How Long??

Hi Julie and Graham

Congratulations on your news!

We sent our passports off with our ITA end of December (included the migrant levy payment details).
We heard from NZI in January to let us know we were fully approved, they advised us it would take a short while for the passports/stickered up to arrive, but if we were in a hurry they could push them through!.

We weren't in a hurry and the passports arrived on the 10th Feb.
(Exactly 3months to the day that we submitted our EOI !!)

Hang in there! They won't be far away