Blue stickers arrived!!

Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Blue stickers arrived!!

Wow, how impressed am I? Only approved in principle last Thursday and passports with those lovely stickers arrived today How happy are we in this house?? North Shore soon woo woo xxx
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Blue stickers arrived!!

YAY

I bet you keep looking at them like we did for the first few days
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 View Post
YAY

I bet you keep looking at them like we did for the first few days
Its a great feeling seeing those stickers isnt it!
Well done and good luck x
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:01 pm
~^_^~

shelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond reputeshelloid has a reputation beyond repute

congratulations! that must be such a good feeling for you!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bevissa65 View Post
Wow, how impressed am I? Only approved in principle last Thursday and passports with those lovely stickers arrived today How happy are we in this house?? North Shore soon woo woo xxx
Wow, thats fab B. Bloody hell that was quick. So pleased for you all.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 9:18 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Many congrats
How quick was that, bet you are all over the place! how many times have you "checked them"

Dewb xx
Old Aug 13th 2009, 5:04 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a bit late into this thread coz I've been a bit of a lazy tart here of late wot with husbands' imminent return to the UK and work and all sorts of excuses.

Very many congrats Bevissa65. You must be over the moon .

Karma to you for sticking with it and getting the PR finally .

NZ here you come.
Old Aug 13th 2009, 3:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

alchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of lightalchris is a glorious beacon of light

GREAT NEWS GOOD LUCK
Old Aug 14th 2009, 12:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

bevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond reputebevissa65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dewb09 View Post
Many congrats
How quick was that, bet you are all over the place! how many times have you "checked them"

Dewb xx
Several (hundred) times The ball of excitement in my stomach keeps threatening to leap out and I'm sure I'm too old to be jumping around the house screaming Bevissa
Old Aug 15th 2009, 8:19 am
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up Re: Blue stickers arrived!!

Originally Posted by bevissa65 View Post
Several (hundred) times The ball of excitement in my stomach keeps threatening to leap out and I'm sure I'm too old to be jumping around the house screaming Bevissa
WOW!!!!! well done whats the next step for you guys now then? When are you leaving again??? Tina.x
Old Aug 16th 2009, 1:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Don't know when we are leaving yet as we have to get the house rented out before we can start booking stuff. House being advertised now so hope to have hundreds of viewings next week with someone so keen they will give us a years rent Well I can dream can't I ? Hoping to be there by late Sept at the latest but....who knows Bevissa