British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   " BLUE STICKERS" (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/blue-stickers-645353/)

willand tina_h Dec 18th 2009 7:14 pm

" BLUE STICKERS"

They have arrived!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just about to leave for work and a friend rang so was talking to her real quick and the posty man knocked with will's contact lenses and yes our PASSPORTS, what a christmas present????????? Yes I have looked and looked at them :rofl: best thing ever, we all set now, everything this end sorted, just counting down the days and we be in sunny Tauranga.

I want to once again thank all of you for the support you all have shown us over the past 6 months, you have all be a tower of strength in knowledge, psychological and emotional support and we will always be greatful to you for that. Just have to get over the next few weeks now and once the good byes are done and we are on our way can really look forward to our new start.

For those that are there, I hope that one day we can thank you in person on a meet up somewhere and to those still on their journey to getting there and just started, keep faith, stay strong and go untill you get these blinking blue stickers :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Tina. x x x x x

scrubbedexpat094 Dec 18th 2009 7:35 pm

Re: " BLUE STICKERS"

CONGRATULATIONS!:thumbsup:

Aren't they beautiful;). Time to celebrate :drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine:

willand tina_h Dec 18th 2009 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix (Post 8183826)
CONGRATULATIONS!:thumbsup:

Aren't they beautiful;). Time to celebrate :drinkwine::drinkwine::drinkwine:

Oh YES they are indeed, not at all what I thought they would look like, but I love them, OH has not seen them yet, so guess he be looking at them throughout the night when waking up in excitment, lol.

Jo-Chris Dec 18th 2009 7:38 pm

What a wonderful Christmas present! CONGRATULATIONS:drinkwine::drinkwine:

MnB Dec 18th 2009 7:42 pm

YAY!!! GO TINA!!
BET YOU'RE STILL SMILING EVEN THO YOU SAT ON A DECK CHAIR HOME ALONE!!

BIG HUGS AND SMILING WITH YOU!
LOL B X

BEVS Dec 18th 2009 8:09 pm

How wonderful for you & just before Christmas too.

Well done you. . Congratulations.

willand tina_h Dec 18th 2009 8:25 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 8183904)
How wonderful for you & just before Christmas too.

Well done you. . Congratulations.

Oh yes, from ear to ear. Can i ask a question and want an honest answer ok......... I am looking real estate to rent and have found a really nice house very close to the school that we want the boys to go to (as some I have looked at have real old decor and dont want to have to be decorating) but of course we are not there to see it. i will have to travel to and from work, however, if the boys lives are made easier and they are within walking distance it makes me happy and I know that they will prob be accepted as they are within the zone, so guys, what do I do, its up for rent from the 9th Jan 2010 and we arrive the 24th. I know that if we so not like it we can move, do yu think I should call the real estate agent or maybe my new boss and ask about the area? You see if we agree on it, we can sort the boys out straight away, but dont want to jump into the fire either.

help????

BEVS Dec 18th 2009 8:33 pm

Oo er . Taking up a rental without seeing it for yourselves is a bit dicey. :unsure: You want one that's solid with a heat pump. Never mind the decor.

Am Loolah is in your area. Ask her. She will know about areas and stuff as she manages property.

willand tina_h Dec 18th 2009 8:38 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 8183956)
Oo er . Taking up a rental without seeing it for yourselves is a bit dicey. :unsure: You want one that's solid with a heat pump. Never mind the decor.

Am Loolah is in your area. Ask her. She will know about areas and stuff as she manages property.

oh fab, thank you I will pm her.

tina. x

neilspokes Dec 18th 2009 8:59 pm

Originally Posted by willand tina_h (Post 8183788)
They have arrived!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Just about to leave for work and a friend rang so was talking to her real quick and the posty man knocked with will's contact lenses and yes our PASSPORTS, what a christmas present????????? Yes I have looked and looked at them :rofl: best thing ever, we all set now, everything this end sorted, just counting down the days and we be in sunny Tauranga.

I want to once again thank all of you for the support you all have shown us over the past 6 months, you have all be a tower of strength in knowledge, psychological and emotional support and we will always be greatful to you for that. Just have to get over the next few weeks now and once the good byes are done and we are on our way can really look forward to our new start.

For those that are there, I hope that one day we can thank you in person on a meet up somewhere and to those still on their journey to getting there and just started, keep faith, stay strong and go untill you get these blinking blue stickers :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

Tina. x x x x x

Fantastic christmas present really happy for you guys:thumbsup:

MooMoo290373 Dec 18th 2009 9:27 pm

Fantastic news Hun:thumbsup::thumbsup: All i did for days after ours arrived was to keep checking that they we really there !!!!:rofl:
Defo speak to Am loolah she helped us loads before we arrived ;)
Weather in Tauranga has been very warm last few days , temp reaching a high of about 24c daily :thumbsup::thumbsup:

RobDon Dec 19th 2009 5:00 am

Fantastic news :thumbsup:
and what a Christmas present :thumbsup::thumbsup:

ragdolls2 Dec 19th 2009 5:46 pm

CONGRATULATIONS TINA - hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a FANTASTIC NEWYEARxxx:thumbsup:

Am Loolah Dec 20th 2009 4:02 am

Huge congratulations Tina - I know when my passport arrived with mine the Husband bought it in to my work for me!:wub: And in time for Christmas too!:drinkwine:

I will PM you later with those photos etc.:thumbup:;)

Paula2007 Dec 20th 2009 9:05 am

Congratulations to you both - I am really, really envious. But hopefully and maybe - we will get ours in 2010 or early 2011 - I have just been speaking to my two children who live in Tauranga and the weather is hot.

Have a lovely Christmas and roll on 2010 for us all!!

Paula
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: