British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Blue Stickers (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/blue-stickers-634933/)

chippy64 Oct 10th 2009 1:19 pm

Blue Stickers

At last! We picked up our passports from the Post Office today and have spent quite a while staring at our blue stickers!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
We've overcome our son's Osgood Schlatters (growing pains) and employment problems, now just a house to sell!

Thank you for everyones help and support - no doubt we will be asking for more help as the move gets closer.

Karen

Mudplug Oct 10th 2009 2:24 pm

Re: Blue Stickers

Wow fab news,
Good luck on selling your house :fingerscrossed:
Keep us posted :thumbsup:

Dewb09 Oct 10th 2009 2:57 pm

Fantastic news congrat to you all :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Good luck with selling the house and making all your plans

Dewb

Psychopandy Oct 10th 2009 4:51 pm

Well done guys - its a fab feeling isnt it :p

MnB Oct 10th 2009 9:44 pm

Hey thats fantastic!! good luck with house sale :fingerscrossed: you'll be booking those flights before you know it!!
B x

willand tina_h Oct 11th 2009 3:35 pm

Originally Posted by MnB (Post 8006720)
Hey thats fantastic!! good luck with house sale :fingerscrossed: you'll be booking those flights before you know it!!
B x

mega congrats to you all. So pleased for you, I remember reading a lot of your threads about medical issues, I am battling at the moment, bmi higher tha 35, so now have until 5th november to get it under and get report back in to them :( they are hard so in so's are'nt they??

Well done, Tina. x

HHBoP Oct 11th 2009 6:11 pm

Hi chippy64

Congratulations - I remember the feeling well. Am in similar boat re just got blue stickers n have house to sell. Good luck to u!! Keep looking at them stickers and beaming like a cheshire cat.:thumbsup::D:thumbsup:

chippy64 Oct 11th 2009 7:46 pm

Tina - it felt like we were banging our heads against a brick wall, dealing with the MA!
BoP - here's to a quick house sale for us both (and anyone else in this situation).

Fingers crossed for us all!

Numptyhead Oct 11th 2009 8:13 pm

Congratulations Karen:thumbsup: Lovely feeling init;)

Good luck with the house sale:fingerscrossed:

RobDon Oct 12th 2009 8:09 am

Congrats :thumbsup:
Excellent feeling isnt it! :thumbsup:

MnB Oct 12th 2009 10:51 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
:fingerscrossed: you have good news re house sale soon!!
B x

bevissa65 Oct 12th 2009 11:41 am

Originally Posted by chippy64 (Post 8006052)
At last! We picked up our passports from the Post Office today and have spent quite a while staring at our blue stickers!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
We've overcome our son's Osgood Schlatters (growing pains) and employment problems, now just a house to sell!

Thank you for everyones help and support - no doubt we will be asking for more help as the move gets closer.

Karen

CONGRATULATIONS have you actually stopped looking at them yet??:rofl: Hope your house sells quickly and you get here in time for a long hot summer (we hope) :beer::drinkwine: Bevissa xx

DGH Oct 12th 2009 9:40 pm

Fab! Congratulations! Welcome to the blue sticker club! Now the real craziness begins!:rofl:

chippy64 Oct 13th 2009 3:55 pm

Thank you everyone!

I told everyone at work and they are already booking their beds for a visit!!!

No, I haven't stopped looking at them yet. It's a bit of an emotional rollercoaster, with at least one of our children unable to make the move (daughter now has a 9 month old baby) but we are still determined as we will never forgive ourselves if we don't go and look back 5 or more years time and say 'what if?'

So, here's to moving to NZ!

Karen
x