blood test

Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:55 pm
Forum Regular

andrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant futureandrewmenet has a brilliant future
Default blood test

My medical is back today all ok apart from 1 blood reading the 'albumin' it's 51 the normal range is 34 - 50

Any one know if this will effect my application??
Old Nov 24th 2007, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

Here comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really niceHere comes the sun is just really nice
Post Re: blood test

Im waiting for my results at the moment, I wouldnt have thought one point over would make a difference. If all your other results are normal, they might re-test but shouldnt affect your application.
Old Nov 28th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: blood test

the doctor who did our medicals in manchester said if there was anything to be concerned about he would contact us before the results were sent to us.
My Xray had an anomolea which he said was extranious (no problem) and my wifes bloods had a couple of readings that were,like yours just over the limit. we spoke to doctor who reasured us as they were so close they wouldnt make a difference.