Bit concerned..

Old Sep 20th 2011, 12:44 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default Bit concerned..

We're currently on Work To Residence visas which expire 01.11.11. Our Residency From Work application was lodged on 01.08.11. Received some automatic emails from immigration today confirming current visa expires soon and states " If you are planning to stay longer in NZ then we suggest that you lodge an application for a new temporary visa at least 30 days before your visa expires.... No further action is required if:You have lodged a new application, or You plan to leave New Zealand before 2-Nov-11.... "
So we lodged our residency app already, in what we thought should be plenty of time. Should we be ok or are we going to have to fork out for some other kind of temporary visa to cover us in case the Residency From Work isn't approved before 01.11.11? Bit worried now
Old Sep 20th 2011, 10:11 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bit concerned..

I'm sorry I don't know the answer though it does sound like you may be ok as you have 'lodged a new application'.
I would contact NZIS directly to confirm what you need to do, it's not worth getting it wrong.
Sorry I can't be more help
P
Old Sep 22nd 2011, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bit concerned..

Originally Posted by Persephone
I'm sorry I don't know the answer though it does sound like you may be ok as you have 'lodged a new application'.
I would contact NZIS directly to confirm what you need to do, it's not worth getting it wrong.
Sorry I can't be more help
P
will do, thank you .