Birth Certificates

Old Jul 31st 2009, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Birth Certificates

When we finally receive our ita do you have to send your birth certificates in when you submit it, if so do they need to be original certificates or can you just send a photo copy?
Old Jul 31st 2009, 1:42 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Birth Certificates

Originally Posted by Lee Lee View Post
When we finally receive our ita do you have to send your birth certificates in when you submit it, if so do they need to be original certificates or can you just send a photo copy?
Hi again.....you might find it useful to download 'tips for residence application lodgement' from NZIS web site.....Birth certs have to be 'full length unabridged certs'...gives your full name and full names of parents. When you send in original docs they also state that you should send in a photocopy of it.
HTH
B x
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of

Thanks - I'll check out that tip thing too
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lee Lee View Post
Thanks - I'll check out that tip thing too
You can either send the original or a certified copy. We have a friend who is a lawyer so he certified all our docunments in return for a few pints in the pub otherwise I think it can work out a bit pricey I remember seeing on here that a solicitor charged £3 - £4 per copy!!!