Big brother

Old Feb 3rd 2011, 7:45 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Big brother

Originally Posted by Scousebird
Am I missing something but how would anyone in the forum be individually identified anyway?? It's a discussion forum - to discuss...?!
Quite .
Old Feb 4th 2011, 7:25 am
Forum Regular

johnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nicejohnht is just really nice

Originally Posted by Scousebird
Am I missing something but how would anyone in the forum be individually identified anyway?? It's a discussion forum - to discuss...?!
People tend to give away quite a few clues as to their identity, for instance I'd guess you weren't from Manchester , especially if they are having a rant like the OP seems to want to do.

John.
Old Feb 4th 2011, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by simonsi
They install secret fingerprint readers on your keyboard and get you that way....

well I'm screwed then, given some of my posts....