Backlog London - concerned about delay

Old Aug 21st 2012, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

Location: London temporarily, Auckland...bah, who knows, maybe never
Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice
Default Re: Backlog London - concerned about delay

Originally Posted by thepinkone
4 weeks for a CO when does the job start?

I have a start date of 26th Nov, need to have booked in with a NZ Gp before then and screened clean for MRSA (I'm a health worker with position in a hosp), think we put in our ITA's at a simillar time.
That was pretty much my reaction! I was horrified to be told it would be 4 weeks before it even gets lodged. I'm now hoping that turns out to be a hugely over-cautious statement and that it moves faster than that but who knows. Like most jobs, they'd like him to have started yesterday. ;(
Old Aug 23rd 2012, 4:07 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

NZIS should really prioritise application that have a job offer start date. After all it's about getting skilled workers to the NZ employers that need them.

If any of you feel it is getting a bit tight , a phone call or a/letter from the NZ employer to NZIS might help speed things along a little.
Old Sep 16th 2012, 11:18 am
Movin on

skends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to beholdskends is a splendid one to behold

hi bev mk - heard anything yet?
we havent.

Last edited by skends; Sep 16th 2012 at 11:18 am. Reason: spelling
Old Sep 16th 2012, 7:25 pm
Forum Regular

Location: London temporarily, Auckland...bah, who knows, maybe never
Bev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really niceBev MK is just really nice

Originally Posted by skends
hi bev mk - heard anything yet?
we havent.
Not a lot - we phoned again at the end of last week and were told we have finally been allocated a case officer (so that took 4 weeks from filing the ITA). We said we hadn't been notified of the case officer being allocated, so asked when would we be likely to hear from them and the answer was along the lines of "whenever they get round to reading your file". Can't say I feel like we will get to NZ anytime soon. Bahhh.