British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   APPROVED - WOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/approved-woopee-616483/)

DGH Jun 23rd 2009 9:20 pm

APPROVED - WOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just had the email to say we're approved in principle!!!!!!:rofl: :thumbup: :D :thumbsup:
Can't quite believe we've done it!
NZ here we come! Thankyou to all who have helped with information along the way - we definitely couldn't have done it without British Expats.

AndyRuth Jun 23rd 2009 9:30 pm

Re: APPROVED - WOOPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many congratulations , it's a great feeling isn't it , time for one or two of these :beer:

On a similar note we have today received our passports back with those lovely stickers in , the panic starts now :eek:
I would also like to personally thank everyone here , i am not a regular poster , more of a voyeur really but the advice , comments and stories have been invaluable to us :D

RobDon Jun 23rd 2009 9:31 pm

Congratulations :thumbsup: Excellent feeling isnt it. :thumbsup:

MnB Jun 23rd 2009 9:51 pm

Originally Posted by DGH (Post 7692468)
Just had the email to say we're approved in principle!!!!!!:rofl: :thumbup: :D :thumbsup:
NZ here we come! Thankyou to all who have helped with information along the way - we definitely couldn't have done it without British Expats.

Congratulations :thumbsup:Good to hear your news, good luck with the move!!! :beer::beer:
B x

MooMoo290373 Jun 24th 2009 6:23 am

Congratulations:thumbsup:

Jo-Chris Jun 24th 2009 10:48 am

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 (Post 7693712)
Congratulations:thumbsup:

Congratulations - crack open the bubbly!!!

LiffyB Jun 24th 2009 12:29 pm

Congratulations! Absolutely most envious!

Liff

127luton Jun 24th 2009 4:46 pm

Congrats to you!! well done XX:thumbsup:

DGH Jun 25th 2009 6:56 am

Thanks for the messages all. Now the craziness begins! Packing/where to live/shipping/flights/goodbyes. I feel dizzy just thinking about it all! :rofl:

Natalie1303 Jun 25th 2009 2:37 pm

Congratulations! :thumbsup: When and where are you going to? :)

DGH Jun 26th 2009 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Natalie1303 (Post 7698903)
Congratulations! :thumbsup: When and where are you going to? :)

Really don't know yet! It will depend on jobs. Most teaching shortages are around Auckland so that may be where we'll end up. Would love to be in the Bay of Plenty though! Along with our great news re: getting PR approved we also have had some bad news - my boyfriend's teaching qualification has been declined by the NZ teachers council. So we now have a battle on our hands to get him teaching out there.

inimd Jun 26th 2009 12:13 pm

Congrats!

Looking at the dates in your signature line, it seems your case have been processed faster than the normal timeline.
Any idea why this might be?

And I forgot the link to the page with the most up to date processing time. Can anyone provide me the link (london branch)?

Thanks!

loui5a Jun 26th 2009 4:15 pm

Fab news - so pleased for you

Louisa - bottoms up!

sam_79 Jun 27th 2009 11:05 am

Lots of congratulations DGH :thumbsup::thumbsup: I am so pleased to hear this :) good luck with the move

Sam

j19fmm Jun 27th 2009 11:42 am

Originally Posted by DGH (Post 7701306)
Really don't know yet! It will depend on jobs. Most teaching shortages are around Auckland so that may be where we'll end up. Would love to be in the Bay of Plenty though! Along with our great news re: getting PR approved we also have had some bad news - my boyfriend's teaching qualification has been declined by the NZ teachers council. So we now have a battle on our hands to get him teaching out there.

Excellent news DGH, well done. What happened with your mans teaching qualifications?? Had they gone through NZQA then been declined by the Council?