British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   APPROVED IN PRINCIPLE !!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/approved-principle-624121/)

bevissa65 Aug 6th 2009 8:10 am

APPROVED IN PRINCIPLE !!!!!

Never thought we would see this day after the delays we have had but : WE ARE ON OUR WAY:thumbsup: Am soooooo excited I'm still shaking :rofl: Think I will post off our passports now :thumbsup: moral of the story-don't give up and it will surely happen :D Bevissa

RobDon Aug 6th 2009 8:17 am

Re: APPROVED IN PRINCIPLE !!!!!

Congratulations & Best Wishes :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Am Loolah Aug 6th 2009 8:17 am

Originally Posted by bevissa65 (Post 7817210)
Never thought we would see this day after the delays we have had but : WE ARE ON OUR WAY:thumbsup: Am soooooo excited I'm still shaking :rofl: Think I will post off our passports now :thumbsup: moral of the story-don't give up and it will surely happen :D Bevissa

CONGRATULATIONS bevissa65.:thumbsup: Well done for persevering.:thumbup: Have some sticking with it karma!:D

weejie Aug 6th 2009 8:19 am

What fantastic news,you must be chuffed to bits. If our experience so far is anything to go by you will love it here.

Phyl x

bevissa65 Aug 6th 2009 8:22 am

Originally Posted by weejie (Post 7817229)
What fantastic news,you must be chuffed to bits. If our experience so far is anything to go by you will love it here.

Phyl x

Thanks Phyl, I surely hope so! :thumbsup: Hopefully we will find out in about 6 weeks :D Must go and get passports in the post (not that I am excited or anything:rofl:) Bevissa

Numptyhead Aug 6th 2009 8:27 am

Fabulous darling, Fabulous. So delighted for you. Now how sad is this. I'm in bedroom with laptop and delivering puppies, but couldn't resist seeing your post. You better be on your way to post right now and not sitting around. You've got stuff to be doing.....:eek: Love Maria x

MooMoo290373 Aug 6th 2009 8:36 am

FANTASTIC NEWS :thumbsup::thumbsup: I am soooooooo pleased for you :thumbup::thumbup:

Dewb09 Aug 6th 2009 3:02 pm

Fantastic, great news good luck with the move :thumbsup:

Dewb

bevissa65 Aug 6th 2009 3:04 pm

Thanks all, still haven't come down from the clouds yet, have bubbly in fridge for when OH gets home from work. I expect I will quite tipsy in about 2 hours time :thumbsup:

bevissa65 Aug 6th 2009 3:11 pm

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 7817223)
Congratulations & Best Wishes :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks RobDon. When are you moving over? :thumbsup: Bevissa

willand tina_h Aug 6th 2009 4:21 pm

awh well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you are an inspiration as you have fought hard and got what you wanted, woohoo, hope you have such a great future ahead of you. x x x

The Jezzers Aug 6th 2009 10:13 pm

FAB news and goodluck now the fun begins.:eek::D:beer::thumbsup:

bevissa65 Aug 7th 2009 7:12 am

Thanks all of you for your good wishes. I have a thumping hangover today and am expecting a rental agent in about an hour. My daughters friend stayed over last night and I got too pissed to even feed them :lol: How much of a lush am I :rofl: The garden table is littered with empty bottles (the neighbours joined in the impromptu party), its chucking it down with rain so they will have to stay there :thumbsup: Oh God my head!! So much for starting packing :o Bevissa

xxElainexx Aug 12th 2009 1:24 pm

[QUOTE=bevissa65;7817210]Never thought we would see this day after the delays we have had but : WE ARE ON OUR WAY:thumbsup: Am soooooo excited I'm still shaking :rofl: Think I will post off our passports now :thumbsup: moral of the story-don't give up and it will surely happen :D Bevissa[/QUOTe

Congrats to you .....:D am so pleased for you.....you've been an inspiration to lots...to keep forging ahead and not giving in...great news....and thanks for your help....

xxElainexx