Approved????

Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

ibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud of
Default Re: Approved????

I know exactly how you feel!

WE'VE BEEN APPROVED TOO!
Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:46 am
Just Joined

matlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nice

congratulation Ibec. Its a great feeling

When and where are you off???

Old Apr 8th 2010, 10:55 am
Forum Regular

ibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud of

Indeed, words (and smileys) can hardly describe it.

Our plan is Chch, end June/July. We'll see how selling goes (flat).
Old Apr 8th 2010, 11:01 am
Just Joined

matlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nicematlynds is just really nice

OOOOHHHH exciting. We are heading to CHCH beginning June, will send you a PM and maybe we can stay in touch and arrange to meet up once we are all there.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 1:16 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by teeym
Yeah - we like good news threads!!!
Yes we do. congrats all round and have some karma you lot.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 9:27 pm
Forum Regular

Gizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the rough

Congrats I submitted my ITA on the 31st March so hopefully mine will be a quick as that (Although they did say up to 7 months! )

I want 10 days! lol

Congrats once again though.