British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Approved???? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/approved-661399/)

matlynds Mar 27th 2010 8:03 am

Approved????

Hi All.
I submitted my PR residency application 17 MArch, had job offer and and case officer already assigned. Been checking the status online- and our residency status has changed from pending to approved:thumbsup:- does this mean we have our PR....
If so it has only taken 10 days to get approval. Woo Hoo.

Thanks for your input.

shelloid Mar 27th 2010 8:07 am

Re: Approved????

It does sound that way!! Congrats :thumbsup:

Celticknight Mar 27th 2010 8:43 am

Congrats from us too :thumbsup:

RobDon Mar 27th 2010 7:40 pm

:thumbsup: And from us!! :thumbsup:

matlynds Mar 27th 2010 8:02 pm

Woo Hoo, thanks guys. Just cant beleive how quickly it has come thru. Heading over in June. Yipeeeeeeee:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl :

Dewb09 Mar 27th 2010 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by matlynds (Post 8452691)
Hi All.
I submitted my PR residency application 17 MArch, had job offer and and case officer already assigned. Been checking the status online- and our residency status has changed from pending to approved:thumbsup:- does this mean we have our PR....
If so it has only taken 10 days to get approval. Woo Hoo.

Thanks for your input.

Certainly seems that way :thumbsup: many congrats & good luck with all your plans

Dewb

Dewb09 Mar 27th 2010 10:06 pm

Originally Posted by matlynds (Post 8453622)
Woo Hoo, thanks guys. Just cant beleive how quickly it has come thru. Heading over in June. Yipeeeeeeee:thumbsup::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl :

Another one for the June list then :thumbup:

matlynds Mar 27th 2010 10:08 pm

Dewb- Are you heading out in June... If so where to?

Dewb09 Mar 27th 2010 10:14 pm

Originally Posted by matlynds (Post 8453797)
Dewb- Are you heading out in June... If so where to?

:fingerscrossed: I really wish. Just trying to sell house at the moment got to the survey stage if & a big if it goes through then we hope to leave end of June.

Head to Nelson were my in laws live & stay with them for a while until we get ourselves sorted. Hubsters work will decide where we ultimately end up though, how about you?

Dewb

matlynds Mar 27th 2010 10:55 pm

Heading to Christchurch.... We completed on our house yesterday and then checked our status for PR so had a double whammy of good news. So excited to be starting a new life with my boys. :thumbup:

RobDon Mar 28th 2010 5:04 am

:thumbup: Double Congrats to you then! :thumbup:

Dewb09 Mar 28th 2010 7:16 am

Originally Posted by matlynds (Post 8453897)
Heading to Christchurch.... We completed on our house yesterday and then checked our status for PR so had a double whammy of good news. So excited to be starting a new life with my boys. :thumbup:

:thumbsup:Thats fantastic you will be smiling from ear to ear :D
Get your passport in and those blue stickers are yours :thumbsup:

Dewb

DavenHelen Mar 28th 2010 7:58 am

Hi

whoopee!!!!!!:D many congratulations,

hope all the rest of your preparations go smoothly, and you'll soon be on your way:fingerscrossed:

Enjoy!

Dave and Helen

teeym Mar 28th 2010 3:11 pm

Yeah - we like good news threads!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats on the good news, dead chuffed for you!

philfunuk Mar 29th 2010 6:47 am

Well done!!!! Good news! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: