Application process

Old Oct 20th 2009, 9:51 am
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice
Default Application process

Hi!

Sorry I know this has been done before, but I can't find the thread anywhere

I'm trying to work out when is best for me to submit our EOI, what are the maximum timescales that you can 'drag' the application out for with each step of the process (I seem to remember 6 months for ITA, 12 months once PR issued?)

We're hoping to make the move in late 2011. If blue stickers are issued, do everyone on the application have to visit within 12 months, or just the main applicant?

Thanks in advance
Old Oct 20th 2009, 5:29 pm
Forum Regular

Lee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud ofLee Lee has much to be proud of
Default Re: Application process

Hey There Dave77 - must say you look so familiar!

I think if I'm correct your EOI can sit in the pool for up to 6 months if you are not selected after that it gets dropped from the pool. If you are selected and invited to apply you then have 4 months to gather all you bits together and get your ITA submitted. If you are granted PR you then get 12 months to get over to nz. Think thats right, sure someone will correct me if not!
Old Oct 20th 2009, 6:29 pm
Forum Regular

dave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nicedave77 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lee Lee
Hey There Dave77 - must say you look so familiar!

I think if I'm correct your EOI can sit in the pool for up to 6 months if you are not selected after that it gets dropped from the pool. If you are selected and invited to apply you then have 4 months to gather all you bits together and get your ITA submitted. If you are granted PR you then get 12 months to get over to nz. Think thats right, sure someone will correct me if not!
Cheers Leanne! Thought I'd seen you somewhere before! Just trying to get my shit together so we can get this show on the road!

How'd you get on at the expo, any jobs going? x
Old Oct 20th 2009, 10:38 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Karma to Lee Lee.