ANZSCO 263311 by EA

Old Nov 13th 2014, 9:10 am
Just Joined

hasounah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ANZSCO 263311 by EA

Hi,

My degree was assessed by Engineers Australia as a Telecommunication Engineer ANZSCO 263311.
I'm planning to start my EOI for NZ Immigration purpose, do I need PAR or IQA or the Engineers Australia assessment is enough?
Old Nov 13th 2014, 4:48 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANZSCO 263311 by EA

I wouldn't think that the Australian assessment will be acceptable though I do not know for certain.

Have you looked at the List of Recognised Qualifications? Is your place of study and qual on there or not. List of Qualifications

If not, then you would have to get a PAR/IQA. You need a PAR or an IQA to submit an EOI , however if you are Invited to Apply then you will need to get an IQA.