ANZSCO 261399 from ACS

Old Dec 25th 2010, 8:11 pm
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough
Default ANZSCO 261399 from ACS

Hi everyone!

Merry Christmas and Happy new year to you all!

I have one quick question - Would a skills assessment from Australian Computer Society for the ANZSCO code, 261399 would be acceptable as exempted qualification by NZIS ?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 27th 2010, 4:46 am
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ANZSCO 261399 from ACS

I'd say not.

NZ prefer their own assessments using NZQA. The assessment from the other country, Australia, might be very helpful towards the NZ assessment though.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 7:42 am
Waiting .....

foha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the roughfoha2012 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BEVS View Post
I'd say not.

NZ prefer their own assessments using NZQA. The assessment from the other country, Australia, might be very helpful towards the NZ assessment though.
Thanks BEVS,

Would that assessment (Australian) be added along with my primary qualification at PAR time or after ITA ?. And do I have to pay additional charges for its assessment?, Its confusing as it is an assessment already, so how can there be an assessment of assessment ?

I know these are technical questions pertaining to NZQA, someone else might be able to answer ?

Cheers,

TAA
Old Dec 27th 2010, 3:34 pm
Forum Regular

FriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of lightFriendForEver is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by foha2012 View Post
Thanks BEVS,

Would that assessment (Australian) be added along with my primary qualification at PAR time or after ITA ?. And do I have to pay additional charges for its assessment?, Its confusing as it is an assessment already, so how can there be an assessment of assessment ?

I know these are technical questions pertaining to NZQA, someone else might be able to answer ?

Cheers,

TAA
It is very simple to understand.

When you fill up EOI form in the Qualification section you are required to input NZQA Ref No. for either your IQA or PAR and Level at the Register in NZQF If your qualification is not in the exempted list.

How will you determine these from your Australian Assessment ?

Furthermore You can also ask Q at [email protected] regarding your Australian Assessment they can satisfy you.

Regards,

Last edited by FriendForEver; Dec 27th 2010 at 3:37 pm.