Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

anyone who received EOI without job offer

anyone who received EOI without job offer

Old Aug 24th 2009, 9:40 am
Forum Regular

nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IT professional Off shore point calculation

HI
Any one can answer me I have MS-Information Technology and more than 10 years of IT professional experience on Microsoft and cisco. I don't have job offer and also don't have working experience and education from Newzealand.

Am i elible to apply for EOI

Regards.

Nadeem
Old Aug 24th 2009, 10:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: IT professional Off shore point calculation

I see you are also interested in Australia. New Zealand is not an easier version of Australia. It has it's own criteria.

Try the points calculator. Otherwise contact NZIS . or if you want concise professional help contact NZAMI
Old May 21st 2010, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Default anyone who received EOI without job offer

Anyone who received EOI without getting job offer. I am not in Newzealand and also dont have job offer. Is there any chance to get EOI.

Regards

nadeem
Old May 21st 2010, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all
Default Re: anyone who received EOI without job offer

Originally Posted by nadeem
Anyone who received EOI without getting job offer. I am not in Newzealand and also dont have job offer. Is there any chance to get EOI.

Regards

nadeem
Hi There

We got pulled from the pool for EOI and subsequently have our visa and we didn't have a job offer. I guess it really depends on the number of points you have to apply with in the first place?

Regards
Old May 21st 2010, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

friend you applied from out of newzealand or within the newzealand and what is the meaning of first place.
Old May 21st 2010, 1:47 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Hi,

Am in the UK. we got EOI and ITA with 125points without a Job Offer, being on Shortage List and over 10years experience helped.

Ian.
Old May 21st 2010, 2:31 pm
Forum Regular

Reylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to allReylan is a name known to all

friend you applied from out of newzealand or within the newzealand and what is the meaning of first place.
Applied from the UK and I meant the number of points you can get when you first apply with your expression of interest.
Old May 22nd 2010, 3:13 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Regards

nadeem
You don't 'get' an EOI. You apply using the EOI form . It is a points system as previously explained.
Old May 27th 2010, 9:02 am
Forum Regular

ibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud ofibex has much to be proud of
Default Re: IT professional Off shore point calculation

Am i elible to apply for EOI

Regards.

Nadeem
You are. Just prepare 400 bucks (and your credit card). If you are eligible for ITA and PR is another story. We've been able to get 'em all, without job offer, NZ work experience nor NZ education. And we even come from 'non comparable labour market' whatever that means. But you need a Bachelor in IT (not Masters), NZQA level 7, patience and first and most important - A DECISION you would like to go to NZ!!!