British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   anyone who received EOI without job offer (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/anyone-who-received-eoi-without-job-offer-669184/)

nadeem Aug 24th 2009 9:40 am

IT professional Off shore point calculation

HI
Any one can answer me I have MS-Information Technology and more than 10 years of IT professional experience on Microsoft and cisco. I don't have job offer and also don't have working experience and education from Newzealand.

Am i elible to apply for EOI

Regards.

Nadeem

BEVS Aug 24th 2009 10:39 am

Re: IT professional Off shore point calculation

I see you are also interested in Australia. New Zealand is not an easier version of Australia. It has it's own criteria.

Try the points calculator. Otherwise contact NZIS . or if you want concise professional help contact NZAMI

nadeem May 21st 2010 11:42 am

anyone who received EOI without job offer

Anyone who received EOI without getting job offer. I am not in Newzealand and also dont have job offer. Is there any chance to get EOI.

Regards

nadeem

Reylan May 21st 2010 11:57 am

Re: anyone who received EOI without job offer

Originally Posted by nadeem (Post 8580709)
Anyone who received EOI without getting job offer. I am not in Newzealand and also dont have job offer. Is there any chance to get EOI.

Regards

nadeem

Hi There

We got pulled from the pool for EOI and subsequently have our visa and we didn't have a job offer. I guess it really depends on the number of points you have to apply with in the first place?

Regards

nadeem May 21st 2010 1:44 pm

friend you applied from out of newzealand or within the newzealand and what is the meaning of first place.

Celticknight May 21st 2010 1:47 pm

Hi,

Am in the UK. we got EOI and ITA with 125points without a Job Offer, being on Shortage List and over 10years experience helped.

Ian.

Reylan May 21st 2010 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by nadeem (Post 8580940)
friend you applied from out of newzealand or within the newzealand and what is the meaning of first place.

Applied from the UK and I meant the number of points you can get when you first apply with your expression of interest.

BEVS May 22nd 2010 3:13 am

Originally Posted by nadeem (Post 8580709)

Regards

nadeem

You don't 'get' an EOI. You apply using the EOI form . It is a points system as previously explained.

ibex May 27th 2010 9:02 am

Re: IT professional Off shore point calculation

Originally Posted by nadeem (Post 7870370)

Am i elible to apply for EOI

Regards.

Nadeem

You are. Just prepare 400 bucks (and your credit card). If you are eligible for ITA and PR is another story. We've been able to get 'em all, without job offer, NZ work experience nor NZ education. And we even come from 'non comparable labour market' whatever that means. But you need a Bachelor in IT (not Masters), NZQA level 7, patience and first and most important - A DECISION you would like to go to NZ!!!