Anyone Heard Of/Used This Company?

Old Oct 17th 2011, 1:21 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone Heard Of/Used This Company?

Hi all,
Anyone have any knowledge of/used this company?
http://onestepnz.com/
Thanks in advance for any replies.

Last edited by RobDon; Oct 17th 2011 at 1:25 am.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 3:12 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Anyone Heard Of/Used This Company?

Originally Posted by RobDon
Hi all,
Anyone have any knowledge of/used this company?
http://onestepnz.com/
Thanks in advance for any replies.
Yes!

I actually know the directors personally and have done for nearly 5 years. He is an English criminal lawyer who has been in NZ 5 years I think, he still has his practise in the UK, but has done his study and exams to be a licencensed Immigration agent here in NZ. Knows his stuff and really top bloke to boot. I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Yes!

I actually know the directors personally and have done for nearly 5 years. He is an English criminal lawyer who has been in NZ 5 years I think, he still has his practise in the UK, but has done his study and exams to be a licencensed Immigration agent here in NZ. Knows his stuff and really top bloke to boot. I would have no hesitation in recommending.
Thanks for that
Old May 5th 2012, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

moonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to beholdmoonie2011 is a splendid one to behold

Hi we are going to give this guy a try, RobDon was he any good?
Old May 6th 2012, 1:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moonie2011
Hi we are going to give this guy a try, RobDon was he any good?
Have sent you a PM.