Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

anyone else go on an essential skills visa???

anyone else go on an essential skills visa???

Old Sep 17th 2014, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

desperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of lightdesperateBrit is a glorious beacon of light
Default anyone else go on an essential skills visa???

hi all! me again! haha!

just wondering if anyone else has been granted a temp working visa through essential skilled visa? if so just wanted to pick your brains, how long it took, what paper work you had, if it was lodged at london? mine was received last wednesday but according to the website it still hasnt been lodged im very confused about this! if anyone else has any kind of experience id be so grateful and would love to read your story

many thanks guys! xx
Old Sep 18th 2014, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

LauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond reputeLauraNotts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone else go on an essential skills visa???

I got mine inside 5 days...I think the 28 days is for complicated cases.
Old Oct 12th 2014, 9:24 pm
Just Joined

yorkiebarkid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: anyone else go on an essential skills visa???

Hi have you applied let?

I applied on the 30/9 and had it back on the Friday just gone (9/10) only thing is they have stated the wrong city so I have to resend my passport to get it changed.

I found the process very easy my employer sent me everything that was needed and I found the 24hr help line very good and happy to help.

Hope all goes well