British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Any one still waiting from the 19th June? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/any-one-still-waiting-19th-june-621821/)

clarecarr Jul 23rd 2009 9:12 pm

Any one still waiting from the 19th June?

Hi All,

is anyone else still waiting for an ITA from Mid June, I am feeling very scared.We have applied for PR without a job offer. I am a nurse with 130 points.
Hope someone out there has an answer as to why we haven't heard anything...

Clare x

RobDon Jul 23rd 2009 9:30 pm

Re: Any one still waiting from the 19th June?

Originally Posted by clarecarr (Post 7778526)
Hi All,

is anyone else still waiting for an ITA from Mid June, I am feeling very scared.We have applied for PR without a job offer. I am a nurse with 130 points.

Clare x

Hiya Clare, Dont know if you are aware but the application process takes longer without a job offer. :(
Sorry to be the bearer of not so good news. ;)

clarecarr Jul 23rd 2009 10:24 pm

I had an idea, but because I haven't sold my house yet, I wanted to take a bit of time applying for the PR...

Thanks very much for your comments, this site can be really usefull. I also find that although I panic sometimes, I am not alone in this process!
Clare

Originally Posted by RobDon (Post 7778573)
Hiya Clare, Dont know if you are aware but the application process takes longer without a job offer. :(
Sorry to be the bearer of not so good news. ;)

RobDon Jul 24th 2009 7:38 am

We are like a big family! Ask any questions you like and someone will always come along to answer or point you in the right direction. NZIS is an excelllent place for lots of basic info to get you started. ;)

chrisjb Jul 24th 2009 6:15 pm

Originally Posted by clarecarr (Post 7778526)
Hi All,

Clare x

Hi, we got out EOI selected in same draw in June. Only just got ITA this week. Think they must just be busy? Hope you here soon

Celticknight Jul 24th 2009 6:21 pm

Hi,

as per my other post, received our ITA this morning. Our EOI selected on 1st July draw.

Lee Lee Jul 27th 2009 11:15 am

Hey there

We got our eoi selected on the 3rd of June. We were asked a couple of weeks ago to send copies of our certificates by the 17th July so they could continue with our case and were still waiting to hear. Starting to worry we've done something wrong now :unsure:

clarecarr Jul 28th 2009 5:10 pm

ITA arrived today, thank goodness!!!

clare

We got our eoi selected on the 3rd of June. We were asked a couple of weeks ago to send copies of our certificates by the 17th July so they could continue with our case and were still waiting to hear. Starting to worry we've done something wrong now :unsure:[/QUOTE]

RobDon Jul 29th 2009 7:16 am

Congrats Clare! :thumbsup:

MnB Jul 29th 2009 9:44 am

good news Clare!!:thumbsup: :fingerscrossed: & good luck!!
B x

Lee Lee Jul 29th 2009 11:48 am

Congrats Clare :D
hopefully ours wont be to long now :fingerscrossed: