Any Info Appreciated

Old Jan 15th 2011, 11:36 am
BE Enthusiast

GC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond reputeGC44 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Any Info Appreciated

At the moment my wife and I are awaiting a visa decision for Canada. However New Zealand has always been our second choice if Canada does not pan out. If this turns out to be the case then what if any would our visa options be for entry to New Zealand?

A little background:

I am 45, was a vehicle mechanic till 1994 then 14 years as a process operator for probably the biggest food company in the world. Besides the mechanic qualifications I have no A levels etc. Have done dozens of courses with enough certificates to wallpaper a small bedroom.

My wife is 41 (don't tell her I told you), she has vast experience as a credit controller. No formal qualifications, just on the job training. She has a couple of A levels.

We have an 11 year old daughter.

I believe we have ample funds to make a decent start.

So what would our options be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any Info Appreciated

The first part of the NZ immigration application process is an EOI, expression of interest where you score points depending on a whole range of circumstances.

There is a points checker on the NZI website, I suggest you work through.

Sounds like you will go anywhere if your applying for Canada but happy with NZ.
Old Jan 15th 2011, 9:53 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Any Info Appreciated

Here is a link to the NZIS POINTS INDICATOR

and here is a link directly to the NZIS website. Have a read through the categories . Decide which might best fit you and come back to us with your thoughts.