Any comeback?...

Old Mar 15th 2011, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

gaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nicegaz1277 is just really nice
Default Any comeback?...

Having had my trade assessed by NZQA, the wording/description didn't quite match exactly what was required on the LTSSL. I presented this problem to Immigration London and they assured me that I was clear to go ahead with my application as the qualification given by NZQA was sufficient.

I have now been told by my CO that I was given incorrect information and I need to supply all my quals etc for assessment by a Technical Advisor.

If this all falls through, what comeback, if any, will I have as the applications were made (and meds etc) on the strength of that e:mail saying 'I will be fine to go ahead'?

Concerned!!! (finger nails gone already)