Another EOI query job related

Old Apr 8th 2008, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

Cyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the rough
Default Another EOI query job related

Hi All,

I'm about to mail my EOI and have put the details of my job offer from corrections dept. The problem is that I'm not sure if they will hold the job open for me past June, which I'm not sure is attainable now!

I'm very fortunate in that I do have another job offer to fall back on, but I was wondering how things stand if corrections won't hold the job and I then need to supply other job details for the visa?

I hope that makes sense, cos I'm very confused here!!!

Thanks, Sarah
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Site Lead & Admin

BEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond reputeBEVS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another EOI query job related

Hi Cyffiwr

As you are mailing your EOI, put in a covering letter highlighting that the NZ employer has a start date for you. The NZ immigration service does try and help the NZ employer where possible. If NZIS don't feel that your PR application will be processed and completed in time, they will suggest that you apply for a temporary work permit to bridge the timeline gap.
Old Apr 9th 2008, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Cyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the roughCyffiwr is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Another EOI query job related

Originally Posted by BEVS here View Post
Hi Cyffiwr

As you are mailing your EOI, put in a covering letter highlighting that the NZ employer has a start date for you. The NZ immigration service does try and help the NZ employer where possible. If NZIS don't feel that your PR application will be processed and completed in time, they will suggest that you apply for a temporary work permit to bridge the timeline gap.
Many Thanks for that - it's funny how my ability to think logically has gone out of the window whilst filling out the EOI!!!

Sarah