Agents

Old May 20th 2011, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all
Default Agents

Been knocked back again on points due to the qualification issue.

Anyone suggest any good agents? I'm going to make enquiries.

Thanks
Old May 20th 2011, 9:37 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Agents

Sorry Scousebird, I've not been following your problems regarding your qualifications. But if you think you need to talk to an agent try these guys. Fully licensed etc, fellow ex-pat been in NZ 4+ years, 25 years as a UK solicitor and all round top bloke ...
Old May 20th 2011, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

Scousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to allScousebird is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Sorry Scousebird, I've not been following your problems regarding your qualifications. But if you think you need to talk to an agent try these guys. Fully licensed etc, fellow ex-pat been in NZ 4+ years, 25 years as a UK solicitor and all round top bloke ...
Thanks - going to seek advice as I'm not sure what they could honestly do that I've not already done myself. But it's worth an enquiry then I'm giving up until we are ready to look for jobs, fed up now.
Old May 20th 2011, 1:07 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scousebird
Thanks - going to seek advice as I'm not sure what they could honestly do that I've not already done myself. But it's worth an enquiry then I'm giving up until we are ready to look for jobs, fed up now.
I've spoken to one agent who have stated that policy is policy and a job offer is the best way forward and I assume other agents will say the same.
Old May 21st 2011, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

I've spoken to one agent who have stated that policy is policy and a job offer is the best way forward and I assume other agents will say the same.
On a positive note SWRB are going to use my case as an example - so hopefully those applying in the future will not have the same problem!
Old May 22nd 2011, 2:11 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Been knocked back again on points due to the qualification issue.

Anyone suggest any good agents? I'm going to make enquiries.

Thanks

what a load of cr@p.

Contact Lane Neave. They are immigration lawyers & have a good rep. Or another one with a good rep is Peter Croxson who works out of NZ.
Old May 22nd 2011, 7:31 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS
what a load of cr@p.

Contact Lane Neave. They are immigration lawyers & have a good rep. Or another one with a good rep is Peter Croxson who works out of NZ.
I am waiting for a response from him but I am currently speaking with onestep and getting an idea from them. Thanks though.