Advice for telephone inerview please!

Old Apr 1st 2010, 1:37 pm
Just Joined

MARTINE1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice for telephone inerview please!

Congrats to everyone , Altho makes me and OH very envious , were at start of our journey currently have applications x4 being considered by NZ corrections , Cant move any further forward as were waiting for PNC and court checks to come back which Kent Police say can take 40 days, Amazing to think that if i was a criminal the d be able to get it in 40 Seconds while i waited on the road side!!! Cant wait for the day we can post something really newsworthy and positive , Your stories are all very inspirational.
Old May 4th 2010, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andyg45
hi luke and jo, i'm anticipating that the telephone interview is going to be my next hurdle also, would there be any chance you could pass any info on to me.
many thanks

andy

Not a problem.
Old Apr 16th 2011, 2:20 pm
Just Joined

Olivesk is an unknown quantity at this point

Have a phone interview in the next couple of weeks and I just wanted to say a BIG thank you to everyone who's contributed so much to this (older) thread.

I hope others find it as useful as we have/will

We're praying our quest may be entering it's end game