Advice on Skilled Migrants moving to NZ

Old Jun 20th 2014, 3:23 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: Advice on Skilled Migrants moving to NZ

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Err, no you haven't, you changed the title in the OPs post, not the main title. Easily done
Oops, Baby Mod is still learning
Old Jun 20th 2014, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

max0773 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default re: Advice on Skilled Migrants moving to NZ

Dear Persephone,

thanks loads for your reply. i will double check again on your questions and comeback to you,

seems like i have a lot to learn in this,

thanks loads for all the support.

Max.
Old Jul 9th 2014, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

WhiteRees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice on Skilled Migrants moving to NZ

Hi Max
My boyfriend and I are similar ages to your and your partner. We dont have a job offer and we got 140 points on the EOI. I have just done a post separately - on whats happened so far (weve just submitted our application and it seems to have been accepted). So long as you have the 140 points - be careful on the education level you pick ! ...so far we have been ok.(fingers and toes crossed) Otherwise - you could look at work visas.