Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Advice Essential Skills, LTSS, or SMC Visa!?!

Advice Essential Skills, LTSS, or SMC Visa!?!

Old Feb 19th 2018, 11:34 am
Just Joined

rashidft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Advice Essential Skills, LTSS, or SMC Visa!?!

HI,
ANY ONE CAN TELL THAT MY EDUCATION IS IN LONG TERM SKILL LIST, I CAN APPROACH UP TO 140-150 PTS, SO, PLZ ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHAT I SHOULD DO FOR THE SKILL ASSESMENT PROCESS. THANKS
Old Feb 20th 2018, 3:38 am

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice Essential Skills, LTSS, or SMC Visa!?!

Hi and welcome,

education is not the issue we would need to know what career you have and then what has enabled you to be in that career.
On points score of 150 you would need a job offer before you get to the 160 points that enable you to apply.

Just an aside could you please refrain from using all Caps