advice on christchurch + nursing

Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:28 pm
Forum Regular

clarecarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default advice on christchurch + nursing

Hello,

this is my first post!.

Our EOI has been pulled from the pool. We are now just waiting to hear what we should be doing next.
Planning to move to Christchurch with my husband Jason and work as a general nurse. Really excited, and would love to get to know a little about the Christchurch scene before we get there.

Any advice greatly received

Clare
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:53 pm
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: advice on christchurch + nursing

Originally Posted by clarecarr
Hello,

this is my first post!.

Our EOI has been pulled from the pool. We are now just waiting to hear what we should be doing next.
Planning to move to Christchurch with my husband Jason and work as a general nurse. Really excited, and would love to get to know a little about the Christchurch scene before we get there.

Any advice greatly received

Clare
Hi there Clare, i have only just joined too! and am a nurse too! (was general and then RMN) our EOI has just been selected too, its soo exciting isnt it?
I have been to cch a few times, very nice indeed, alot of familiar architecture, and its really lovely to spend a day or two in Hanmer springs!
Keep in touch eh?
Berni x
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:58 pm
Forum Regular

clarecarr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: advice on christchurch + nursing

Originally Posted by 127luton
Hi there Clare, i have only just joined too! and am a nurse too! (was general and then RMN) our EOI has just been selected too, its soo exciting isnt it?
I have been to cch a few times, very nice indeed, alot of familiar architecture, and its really lovely to spend a day or two in Hanmer springs!
Keep in touch eh?
Berni x
Thank you Berni,

we have visited Christchurch in February and I had an informal interview. Loved the feel of it. Managed to do a bit of bike riding around Sumner and through to Cashmere hills. Can't wait to get back there. Are you heading over there by yourself?

Clare
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:13 pm
Forum Regular

strawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of lightstrawbie is a glorious beacon of light

hi, i'm a paediatric nurse and now health visitor. We have PR and are going to Christchurch as soon as our house sells, which could be forever away at this rate!!! We have 3 children and went out to NZ for hol in Nov/Dec 2007. we are not overly sure where we want to settle, thought about Rangiora, Cashmere but not sure, we will spend a week or so really having a good look and finding somewhere to rent and school! I have been in touch with the area manager for Plunket who can hopefully arrange an interview when we arrive! how exciting! what plans do you all have? x
Old Jun 25th 2009, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light127luton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by clarecarr
Thank you Berni,

we have visited Christchurch in February and I had an informal interview. Loved the feel of it. Managed to do a bit of bike riding around Sumner and through to Cashmere hills. Can't wait to get back there. Are you heading over there by yourself?

Clare
Hiya Clare, glad u had such a lovely time in Cch, !
Am nt alone, my hubby David is also a nurse, and we have 4 grown up (ish) children , and 1 grandson. Our daughter (18) may be coming over with us!
The others may trickle over eventually if they want to that is!
We are now thinking about selling the house! (its quite daunting at this time in the recession though) but we would like to finalise stuff, before early next yr!
lovely talking (or is it typing?)
Berni
xx