British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/)
-   -   Adnanrabro's posts (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-citizenship-visas-nz-108/adnanrabros-posts-780724/)

adnanrabro Dec 15th 2012 7:21 am

Adnanrabro's posts

Originally Posted by mart19630 (Post 10396797)
Hi Guy's,
We had our EOI selected on the 31st October but have heard nothing else to date. Reading some of the posts we notice there appears to be different time scales in the processing. I know it does depend on the how easily they can obtain the required information to make a decision but is any one else having this sort of time scale for a decision to be made or is there just a back log.:fingerscrossed:
My partner is a nurse and I am an Engineer.

please send me your details and breakup of your points you claimed and also your location

MrsFychan Dec 15th 2012 7:45 am

Re: EOI Processing Time

Originally Posted by adnanrabro (Post 10434533)
please send me your details and breakup of your points you claimed and also your location

err NO
what exactly would they do to aid you?

RachelG12 Dec 15th 2012 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by adnanrabro (Post 10434550)

And your date of birth & credit card details

Caz8NZ Dec 16th 2012 5:19 am

Originally Posted by adnanrabro (Post 10435676)
if you want some positive advice than plz send me the point breakup as well as your details , than i will give a right answer

you seem to be posting the same messages in order to access the private message system as you have just sent me a message asking for advice after you have made your 3rd post. if you have questions please post them on the public forum

MrsFychan Dec 16th 2012 5:23 am

adnanrabro - PLEASE refrain from posting the same question and asking people to send you their details. If they want professional help then they can go to a authorised agent, we are not and cannot claim to be agents on here with all the legal backing of a paid agent.
We can only post as to our experiences and opinions thus not leaving ourselves open to legal action if the wrong information is given

BEVS Dec 16th 2012 5:24 am

Originally Posted by Caz8NZ (Post 10435708)
you seem to be posting the same messages in order to access the private message system as you have just sent me a message asking for advice after you have made your 3rd post. if you have questions please post them on the public forum

You need to forward this PM to me thanks Caz

Much appreciated.