Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

additional requirments for partner skilled job after ITA lodge?

additional requirments for partner skilled job after ITA lodge?

Old Feb 3rd 2012, 1:03 am
Just Joined

grahamcroft is an unknown quantity at this point
Default additional requirments for partner skilled job after ITA lodge?

hi all,

it is about to ask a technical question to all of you i know you can help Us.

my wife is a principal applicant got a 145 points with a on going full time permanent job as medical laboratory technician (plebhotomist) 6months now.
she have currently APC and NZ registered med lab technician
she got one year experience in med lab back in the philippines after she grad also reg license med lab in philippines.

she got another qualification wich is nurse as a second courser and got 3 years experience in military hospital in the philippines also a reg license nurse in the philippines.

i came here in a religious visa as priest 2009 in nz after six months i bring my wife on an open work visa, we extend our visa for two times and until now have a valid almost 2 years visa before the expiry date.

now this is my dilemma she apply as a principal applicant EOI and receing ITA. she claim my points and she didnt claim points on her experience since she got only 1 year on med lab experience.

After submitting all the document, the immi officer requested a few more doc

1. Payslips A job description detailing your task from your partner skilled as you claim points (priest)Me
2. your nurse qualification TOR and other evidence of your qualification as you confirmed when we talk over the phone.(she didnt put it on EOI it is not relevant though

While there are no problems in providing those requests documents for my wife, my wife was a bit worried as she had 4 years gap after she grad on medlab (wich she is a nurse that time) :.

on my part because she claim point on my priest skilled work my employer didnt pay me and theres no tax on it since i work seem like voluntary in exchange of food accomodation etc... Could it be the reason why the officer was asking my job driscription and agreement?

so now...

what if we file a new ITA and not claiming my points, do you think still as a priest they will asking my job employment agreement?
or do you think since i cannot provide the document the CO requesting my claiming points of 20 will deduct and the application will continue to process? hopefully

Help please....

plsss give me some idea or advice??? thnx

graham

Last edited by grahamcroft; Feb 3rd 2012 at 1:11 am. Reason: spelling
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 7:16 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: additional requirments for partner skilled job after ITA lodge?

As I understand it you're claiming 20 bonus points for your 'skilled' job. This means that NZIS will want to know why your job is classed as skilled and that you have in fact a job/ offer. You have to be able to justify any points you're claiming with hard evidence and documentation. If you can't do ths to the satisfaction of NZIS then you will have those points deducted.

If your EOI had 145pts with your 20 included then that would have been an automatic draw from the pool [>140 points]. If you subsequently cannot prove those points then I would expect your ITA to be rejected as it possibly would not have been selected in the first place. To allow an application to continue to be processed when points have been deducted would be extremely unfair to everyone else. If that were the case then the easy way to get residency would be to claim a high enough points total to get selected and then just have them deducted. I'm not saying you're doing this but I hope you can see why it is not likely that your application will continue if you cannot prove those 20 points.
It may be that some applications would have been selected even without those points, in those cases there is no reason for those not to continue to be processed.

When you say file a new ITA I assume you mean EOI? You would have to look at the history of selection points to see the likelihood of you being selected from the pool with a score of 125. At the moment that seems unlikely.

Send in everything the case officer asks for and anything else that you think may help your case as well.

Obviously English is not your first language so I apologise if I've misunderstood some of your questions
Old Feb 3rd 2012, 5:20 pm
Just Joined

thank you persephone,

yah we send all the supporting document hopefully they will satisfy.

and if they deducted 20 points (total 125 now) i hope they will sent back to the pool .. ya i saw the latest selection and the number of EOI's with total 100 to 140 points with job offer total 85 onshore.

Last edited by grahamcroft; Feb 3rd 2012 at 6:00 pm.
Old Feb 4th 2012, 10:18 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Good, send everything they've asked for and just wait and see.
Old Feb 28th 2012, 8:26 pm
Just Joined

after i send all the documents the queue management request again for the same requirements and they said the documents came from my employer is not sufficient.

my wife wrote a letter to the queue mngt officer telling that my job didn't meet the skilled work policy at the moment and asking to deduct the 20 points.

after two days the queue mngt reply again
"we have sent you husband medical certificate to the INZ Med assesor and asking for my additional medical test hepa C and send back by FEB 28 so that they can proceed further with our application. im quiet elevated on ALT on a boarder range like 1 or 2 percent that's why they request me for hepa C

we already sent the result wich is negative just before Feb 28. so now waiting game again and hopefully we pray that we can have a case officer .

is the medical thing is the last stage, do they may request again for another test?

do they request IELTS for me since my wife not claiming for my points?

thanks