Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand > Immigration, Citizenship and Visas (NZ)
Reload this Page >

Adding more details before submitting ITA?

Adding more details before submitting ITA?

Old Jul 22nd 2010, 3:04 am
Forum Regular

Location: From Salisbury, UK to Auckland, NZ - now back in the UK!
celeliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the roughceleliza is a jewel in the rough
Default Adding more details before submitting ITA?

Hi,

When there is a change of circumstances, and have been invited to apply for PR but not yet lodge, am I allowed to include more details on the ITA form? For example, adding further NZ work experience details by 5 points more? Or do I just declare the details that I submitted on my EOI?

Cheers,
Claire
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

Toon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to allToon_Nut is a name known to all
Default Re: Adding more details before submitting ITA?

Well I'm no expert (other people will tell you better than I ever could) but just going off our experience we changed a few things on our ITA that were not mentioned on our EOI.

Having said that, it's been over a month and we've heard nowt, perhaps that's the reason why?!
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:03 am
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by celeliza View Post
When there is a change of circumstances, and have been invited to apply for PR but not yet lodge, am I allowed to include more details on the ITA form? For example, adding further NZ work experience details by 5 points more? Or do I just declare the details that I submitted on my EOI?
Probably best to let you case officer know so they can advise...
Old Jul 22nd 2010, 7:45 am
If u see Sid, tell 'im...

Location: Ex of Hucknall and Mansfield, Notts and now in Manly, Whangaparaoa, just North of Auckland!
sirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond reputesirplug has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonsi View Post
Probably best to let you case officer know so they can advise...
Good advice but we had a couple of extra pages at the end of the paperwork where you could add any amendments / extra info........