Accredited employers List

Old Apr 9th 2014, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

broonie30 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accredited employers List

Hi all,

I'm trying to access the list of accredited employers in New Zealand but every time I click on the link the page turns blank after a second or 2. Im trying to access from a tab and dont have access to a computer.
Can somebody please be kind enough to supply an alternative link to the list or direct me to a PDF or DOC version?

Thanks
Old Apr 9th 2014, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

fergikaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Accredited employers List

http://www.immigration.govt.nz/templ...ACHEHINT=Guest.

Hope this one works for you but it's still February's list not sure when they get updated but I hope soon
Old Apr 9th 2014, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately this is the link I had and it just jumps onto a white blank screen. Any ideas of any other links or a PDF with this info and I would totally appreciate it. Google is not turning up anything else and we're keen to kick start our job search asap.

Thanks a lot everyone.
Old Apr 9th 2014, 6:59 pm
Just Joined

fergikaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't think there is a pdf for it i use the same link on my s3 and kindle fire and still works, but its just the list of companies that can employe people and bring them over but any company can as long as they meet the criteria and apply for it as far as I am aware but I could be wrong.
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/migra...nks.htm?level=
try this one then click on the link for it but ti should still take you to same page as other link.
Old Apr 9th 2014, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Thanks a lot for this, sorted! We have just started looking into getting jobs in NZ and with a bit of research have heard that the visa process (smc) can be vastly sped up if the job offer comes from an accredited employer. So a good place to start I guess.
Thanks for your help, much appreciated!!
Old Apr 11th 2014, 5:58 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Bear in mind that the INZ say the list is only those who have agreed to make their accreditation public. Good place to start though!

Just out of interest, who said that the process is vastly sped up for the SMC if the employer is accredited?. It makes sense in that they have already been 'checked out'. However: vastly? The process is already sped up if you have any job offer.
Not trying to disprove you, it just seems that only going for accredited employers might not speed things up that much [depending on whether most of your potential employers are on the list or not].
It would in that you could apply for a WTR visa to start quickly, I suppose...whilst your SMC application is still on the go.
Old Apr 12th 2014, 11:50 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply.
I was thinking that by applying directly to employers on the accredited list that it would open up another avenue of getting a job, not just that it would speed up the process.

My fiance and my occupations are not on the LTSSL or ISSL so if we could manage to get an offer from an accredited employer we could get a WTR visa and be in New Zealand quickly. However we are thinking the best thing to do is to get to New Zealand and start the job hunt from there. We have over 100 points on our EOI (not submitted) so a job offer for one of us would put us over the 140 points.

Here is hoping ;-)