Absolute Skills Shortage

Old Jun 8th 2007, 11:44 am
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Absolute Skills Shortage

I understand about long term and immediate skills shortages. I am on the immediate list. However, how do these lists relate to this term "absolute skills shortage" that is used as the criteria for selection from the pool? Please can anyone translate?

Cheers
Old Jun 8th 2007, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

suzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nicesuzi n steve is just really nice
Default Re: Absolute Skills Shortage

Sorry to disapoint you, but it is only the long term skills list which you can use for points. Not fair is it
Old Jun 8th 2007, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

littleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of lightlittleal is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Absolute Skills Shortage

Originally Posted by suzi n steve
Sorry to disapoint you, but it is only the long term skills list which you can use for points. Not fair is it
I know we can only claim bonus points for long term shortages, but if they make the selections based only on the long term shortages, why do they use this phrase "absolute shortage" instead of long term shortage? I spoke to someone NZIS recently and they implied the immediate shortages are taken into account at the pool selection stage. Unfortunately I can't find it anywhere in writing.