about IELTS remark

Old Sep 6th 2012, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

Lizgats is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: about IELTS remark

So, I picked up my IELTS remark result on Moday, and turns out it was totally worth applying for the remark. I had my writing band score increased from 6.5 to band [B]7.0[/B. On the down side, can't use this results much since I applied for my pr with the 2nd test I did in July, but on the up side, at least I will get a refund :-)
Old Sep 25th 2012, 3:25 am
Just Joined

Pratheepa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I read your post that you got the remark result. Could you tell me you got positive result or negative? because i am thinking to apply for remark, i required 6 but i got 5.5 as of now.
Im waiting for your reply please............
Old Oct 21st 2012, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

MuzZee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default about IELTS remark

HI all, I took my IELTS 6 times and every time did not get each 7 as i required.
last time I got R 8.5 L 8.0 W/S 6.5 (7.5 overall)
but this time I was shocked to see 4 bands in Reading which was looking like a joke( as I was expecting at least 7.5)... in others I got L 7.5, S 7.0 W 6.5,
I thought a lot n visited this forum as well then I was encouraged enough to send my result for remarking W n R... its 8th week but did not get the result back... I would never had sent If they had given me good bands in reading
waiting anxiously ...
how many chances for reading n writing as well??
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 9:02 am
Just Joined

amolpt is an unknown quantity at this point

But for NZ the minimum requirment is 6.5 avg. then why so many attempts to get higher band?
Old Oct 22nd 2012, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

MuzZee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi I just made a phone call to enquire about my IELTS result and they told me that my reading bands have been up graded from 4 to 7.5
but W didnt change from 6.5...
I just want to let others know that they do change reading bands as well if u r confident as I was..