? about EOI for nurses

Old Aug 11th 2008, 2:44 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of
Default ? about EOI for nurses

Hello all.

Currently completing EOI whilst my wife has her qualifications approved by NZ Nursing Council. Then intend to apply to Bay of Plenty DHA for a job as want an offer of employment b4 we apply for EOI. Just wondered what people put for questions E2,3,4 and 5 on their EOI in similar circumstances

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Many thanks

Nick
Old Aug 11th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of
Default Re: ? about EOI for nurses

Originally Posted by nick333 View Post
Hello all.

Currently completing EOI whilst my wife has her qualifications approved by NZ Nursing Council. Then intend to apply to Bay of Plenty DHA for a job as want an offer of employment b4 we apply for EOI. Just wondered what people put for questions E2,3,4 and 5 on their EOI in similar circumstances

Any advice would really be appreciated.

Many thanks

Nick
Sorry another ?, i'm sure there will be many lol. When my wife has her qualification verified by NZ nursing council, will she also have to have them assessed by NZ qualifications authority.

Thanks again,

Nick
Old Aug 11th 2008, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice
Default Re: ? about EOI for nurses

Not unless you are after getting verification on a degree Nick. I would personally just put nursing qualification down. Your wife will have to apply for a practising certificate aswell which she will need to work in New Zealand. You can submit your EOI without a job offer, once you have an offer of emplyment you can then fax this attaching your EOI number to the offer to NZ house.
Hope this helps as this is what I did.
Steve and Dee.