Abbreviation Help!!!

Old Dec 1st 2005, 4:30 pm
Just Joined

Sipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant future
Default Abbreviation Help!!!

Hey,

Just been reading some posts and started to get confused with all the abbreviations. Could some one help

What is EOI, ITA etc.

Ken
Old Dec 1st 2005, 4:58 pm
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice
Default Re: Abbreviation Help!!!

Originally Posted by Sipsoo Dragon
Hey,

Just been reading some posts and started to get confused with all the abbreviations. Could some one help

What is EOI, ITA etc.

Ken
EOI is Expression Of Interest. ITA is Invitation to apply. You submit the EOI, with enough points and hopefully the ITA follows. Then you get PR - Permanant Residency.

I do stand to be corrected however, but this is generally a very informative place, have a scroll around and you'll find answers to life, the universe and everything....except an answer to the Great Curry mystery.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 7:22 pm
turkeytickler

Originally Posted by Den13
EOI is Expression Of Interest. ITA is Invitation to apply. You submit the EOI, with enough points and hopefully the ITA follows. Then you get PR - Permanant Residency.

I do stand to be corrected however, but this is generally a very informative place, have a scroll around and you'll find answers to life, the universe and everything....except an answer to the Great Curry mystery.
and sausages

Old Dec 1st 2005, 8:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Sipsoo Ken.

Are you planning or thinking about coming out to New Zealand then?
Old Dec 1st 2005, 10:58 pm
K9s
Forum Regular

K9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really nice

Talking abbreviations.... I have been on here since May and I still do not know what lol means

Can somebody tell me so I sleep soundly when I go to NZ
K9

P.S

I'm sure someone will now reply with "you will not sleep soundly in NZ because of blah, blah,blah"

But I'll give it a go.... think optimistic
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:01 pm
`

Originally Posted by K9s
Talking abbreviations.... I have been on here since May and I still do not know what lol means
LOL. I'm not much good at these, though I know this one means Laugh Out Loud.
Old Dec 1st 2005, 11:04 pm
K9s
Forum Regular

K9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really niceK9s is just really nice

Originally Posted by Apollo10
That made me laugh... at least I know now

Thank you

K9
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 3:02 am
Member of Mumo-land

mumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of lightmumomonty is a glorious beacon of light

LOL's lots of love isn't it?
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 3:38 am
`

OMG. That would mean I've been right loved up for years now.

OMG Oh My God.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 4:56 am
Just Joined

Sipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant futureSipsoo Dragon has a brilliant future

Sipsoo Ken.

Are you planning or thinking about coming out to New Zealand then?
Hey Apollo.

Planning.........
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 5:12 am
Make pumps lots......

Den13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really niceDen13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by mumomonty
LOL's lots of love isn't it?
WTF? IMHO LOL is laugh out loud.

What the f***.....In My Honest/humble Opinion.
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 6:42 am
Nice Tats

Pompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of lightPompey_Paul is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Den13
WTF? IMHO LOL is laugh out loud.

What the f***.....In My Honest/humble Opinion.
LMFAO
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:54 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Yea it's def Laugh out loud

lol apollo
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 8:57 am
`

Originally Posted by Sipsoo Dragon
Hey Apollo.

Planning.........
Details .........
Old Dec 2nd 2005, 11:43 am
Just Joined

Details .........
Just sercued a small load to get the house in to tip top condition so I have given myself 2 months to complete. But off to the states in January for 2 weeks on a course to update my skills.

Once house is on the market going to get a counsultance to sercure a position in NZ, if successful (no reason not to be) submit EOI roundabout March/April.

Hopefully by that time the house should be sold and just need to tie up loose ends. I would really like to move with the family in one go that way my wife wont get too stressed.

Excuse my writing, 21st anaversary yesterday and still have hangover

/K