work visa..Please Help

Old Jun 27th 2018, 11:33 pm
Just Joined

Maddy123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy work visa..Please Help

HI Everyone,

Hope anyone can give me a good answer. Im totally down right now. Im working as a IT Technician and my family lives with me in NZ.I applied for SMC February and waiting till the results come back.My CO told its still in early stage, when I contact her in june because my current work visa was going to expire . and I asked from her do i have to extend it. after she said yes i did applied for current work visa. Unfortunately my CO for work visa have send me a letter asking for explernation I have done while I'm on work visa. when i was in my work visa I opened a business with my current boss under my name without knowing that my visa is not allowed to do that. But i never earned a single money from that and my wife run the business as I'm working with my employee.as soon i knew its wrong i transfer it to my boss. but it was under my name for 8 months. i did explain my situation to CO? will she decline my work visa...im worrying about kids future. please help me!!!
Old Jun 28th 2018, 1:51 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: work visa..Please Help

Not sure anyone can answer you on this matter as you have breached the conditions of your current visa, it is your responsibility to be aware of what conditions are held on any visa granted to you, it will be down to the Case Officer to.make a decision and if it goes against the visa being granted then you possibly appealing, which will obviously cost and no guarantee of winning.