26th November.....!!!

Old Nov 12th 2007, 3:26 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default 26th November.....!!!

We had an email today advising us that if we wanted to avoid our ITA being processed under new guidelines that it needs to be submitted by the 26th November.....

I don't think the new rules make any difference to us but if you have an ITA and are holding back on submitting for any reason you may well want to check this link that was in our email received today.
Old Nov 12th 2007, 4:50 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 26th November.....!!!

Originally Posted by niseysOH
We had an email today advising us that if we wanted to avoid our ITA being processed under new guidelines that it needs to be submitted by the 26th November.....

I don't think the new rules make any difference to us but if you have an ITA and are holding back on submitting for any reason you may well want to check this link that was in our email received today.
We got the same email and believe it doesn't make a lot of difference to us either. I did think it a little funny that they advise an ITA takes 2-3 months to get everything together and here there giving us two-three weeks notice to get everything in.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:57 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

We've only been selected for 6 days, so I'm sure we'll miss that deadline, but yep... rather a pain that they give so little notice.
Old Nov 13th 2007, 4:00 pm
Forum Regular

JaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the roughJaneAS is a jewel in the rough

(my brain hurts...)
I spent ages downloading the big PDF file, only to find... not much. I am very confused, can anyone please interpret the new requirements for me?

I am about to submit my ITA application (hopefully by this date anyway!) along with a job offer in IT, for a NZ accredited company. I don't have a level 7 qualification, but I have 9 years of relevant work experience.

Will it make any difference to me?

Thanks!
Jane