262111 Database Administrator

Old May 14th 2010, 12:30 pm
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough
Default 262111 Database Administrator

As my profession 262111 lies in both ISSL and LSSL , during filling "point indicator" http://www.immigration.govt.nz/pointsindicator/form i have one confusion over one question which is

Is your work or offer of employment for a location outside of Auckland in New Zealand?

How will i come to know that "262111 Database Administrator" skill sets work or offer exist outside the auckland? Currently i am out of Newzeland and even do not have any offer from newzeland for that one "262111 Database Administrator".

What evidence i need to show them?
Old May 14th 2010, 1:26 pm
It is what it is Member

simonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond reputesimonsi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 262111 Database Administrator

You seem to not have any job offer yet so that question isnĀ“t relevant. If you have answered YES to "do you have a job offer" then you need to correct that answer.

Once you have a job offer you will know whether it is in Auckland or outside (outside attracts extra points).

When you have a job offer you will have to enter full details in the EOI and subsequent ITA.

The poiunts indicator is just that, to give you an idea of the points you may be elegible for.
Old May 15th 2010, 5:50 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: 262111 Database Administrator

From what you write you have no NZ job offer so the question is not relevant . No job offer = no points.