23211 secondary school teacher

Old May 28th 2008, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Dave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really nice
Smile 23211 secondary school teacher

I know its possibly a stupid question.....

23211 = shortage , do I/we have to get in via the points/pool ?

I have fiddled with an online points calculator and I'm worth 105, the wife has got a masters degree so I presume its worth another 50, will her BA also be worth 50?

Ann works as an office manager at the school I work in, Shoud I be the principal ( BA,Hons + PGCE+ 4 years) or should it be her (BA + MA)?

(Boomshanker to you BEVS, we didn't understand the bit about Malcomtom, searched the name....nothin........wannna sleep it off)
Old May 29th 2008, 2:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: 23211 secondary school teacher

Originally Posted by Dave n Ann
(Boomshanker to you BEVS,

Sorry , I just don't know what this means. What does it mean?

I take it you are referring in some way to your post in The Kiwi Bar about pythons & birthday suits. as that's a bit of an odd post here.

we didn't understand the bit about Malcoltom, searched the name....nothin
Ah ! I can clear that up. HERE

........wannna sleep it off)
Mate. It was a dry night. Even the Kiwi Bartender was AWOL so no cyber glasses of vino either.
Old May 29th 2008, 6:21 am
Forum Regular

Dave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really niceDave n Ann is just really nice
Default Re: 23211 secondary school teacher

Hi BEVS,
As you can tell, i'm very new to the chatroom experience.

Yes, I was being very silly in the bar, as It seemed quite tame, I wanted to see if there were any weirdos, who would join in with some sillyness, particulary those hanging around near the jukebox.

Basic question regarding immigration, as a skills shortage applicant;23211, secondary school teacher.
Do we have to be assesed on the points system?
if so...
Will my wife get more points with her BA+MA, than I will with my BA+PGCE+4 Years teaching experience?

sorry to ask such basic questions.