23 month visa

Old Apr 20th 2015, 11:21 am
Just Joined

kieravictoria is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 23 month visa

Hi!

Im currently applying for a 23 month visa, ive just done my medical, got graded A and waiting for the certificates to get back to me. Ive been looking on the immigration new zealand page

How do I apply?

can anybody please clarify the steps for me on how to apply for the visa as im very confused!

Do i have to apply for a 12 month initially in order to get the 23 month or can i apply for the 23 month straight away?

Thanks!
Old Apr 20th 2015, 7:46 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 23 month visa

you apply for the 23mths straight away but you can extend it if you are still in NZ and want to go for the 23. Can I extend my Working Holiday visa? - Immigration NZ Knowledgebase

your link is not working so not sure where you wanted to send us.

assume you are looking at working holiday visa but the Immigration website is not playing well this morning
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 4:29 am

MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

sorry but you need to log in to view the procedure and as I have not had that visa I am unsure

https://www.immigration.govt.nz/secu...ng+Holiday.htm

have you done that?
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 4:51 am
Just Joined

kieravictoria is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes i have logged in and made an account, but it keeps bringing me back to the same page for applying for a visa, I'll click on the link for the steps to follow and it will ask me if i need to log in or register? Feels all like one big circle really

Is there any other way to apply for an NZ visa without actually going through the website?
Old Apr 22nd 2015, 9:59 am

No it has to be done online unfortunately.

The immigration website does always seem to be having cliches here and there you just need to persevere