Zix monthz zbout to enz

Old Jul 5th 2005, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Zix monthz zbout to enz

Hi there

Anyone knows about the average waiting time from the day medicals taken for Damascus visa office?

It's said that not advisable to contact CHC before the six month period end from the date of submitting medicals and others requested.

What if the six month period ended? Should I ask? Does it mean there is something wrong?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jul 5th 2005, 7:42 pm
zmh
Just Joined

zmh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zix monthz zbout to enz

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
Hi there

Anyone knows about the average waiting time from the day medicals taken for Damascus visa office?

It's said that not advisable to contact CHC before the six month period end from the date of submitting medicals and others requested.

What if the six month period ended? Should I ask? Does it mean there is something wrong?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.
Go ahead, contact them as I did,maybe they will reply, so you know what is going on. Also you can order your CAIPS notes to know what's exactly the problem.
My medical done in December 2004,till today no visa, still under security process.
In my caips they mentioned that I contacted them about the delay.
Good luck
Old Jul 6th 2005, 1:54 pm
Forum Regular

Bluegrass is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Zix monthz zbout to enz

You mean it's abnormal to wait for six months after medicals for Damascus visa office?
What could be the problem then?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:46 pm
zmh
Just Joined

zmh is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zix monthz zbout to enz

Originally Posted by Bluegrass
You mean it's abnormal to wait for six months after medicals for Damascus visa office?
What could be the problem then?
In general, the visa should be ready to be issued between 2 and 5 months in Lebanon, but in some cases it takes longer, even more than a year, where applicant should take another medical exam.
My friend did his medical exam in January, he is now in Canada, but I knew some other persons did their medical exam again because their first one expired.
So be patient.