Yippeee! PPR.

Old Jan 17th 2012, 2:21 pm
Just Joined

ted34 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Yippeee! PPR.

Hi Everyone,

For anyone interested in timelines, I got my Passport Request by e-mail on 12th January. Time to book a train to London.

Regards

Ted
Old Jan 17th 2012, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

bongobrad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yippeee! PPR.

Ho There what skilled worker did you go under ?
Old Jan 18th 2012, 1:41 am
Just Joined

Noc 7251 - Plumber.

Ted
Old Jan 18th 2012, 2:09 am
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ted34
Hi Everyone,

For anyone interested in timelines, I got my Passport Request by e-mail on 12th January. Time to book a train to London.

Regards

Ted
Congrats, now the panic begins.... Enjoy
Old Jan 18th 2012, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: Maryland (via Belfast, Manchester, Toronto and London)
MarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond reputeMarylandNed has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Jan 18th 2012, 7:43 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Hi Everyone,

Regards

Ted
Congrats Ted!

We've got our medicals on Friday, so we're a bit nervous. Imagine this, a) you have a horrible ailment you didn't know about and, b) you can't go to Canada

Anyway you got all that out of the way, so well done

What is making you decide to go on the train as opposed to sending PP through secure mail/courier?

Regards, Katie
Old Jan 19th 2012, 2:59 am
Just Joined

Hi Katie,

If you drop the passport off in person on a Thursday afternoon you can then pick it up 2 weeks later.
If you courier it, it can take a lot longer for them to process it and send it back or at least that is my understanding of it.

Regards

Ted
Old Jan 19th 2012, 4:32 am
Outsyder Adventurer

misskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud ofmisskatpaw has much to be proud of

Hi Katie,

If you drop the passport off in person on a Thursday afternoon you can then pick it up 2 weeks later.
If you courier it, it can take a lot longer for them to process it and send it back or at least that is my understanding of it.

Regards

Ted
Right! Thanks for that

Are you hoping to go over pretty soon? Where you headed?

Katie
Old Jan 19th 2012, 2:52 pm
Never Live to Regret

staceyhall71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Noc 7251 - Plumber.

Ted
god thats a quick one i hope our application goes through that quick our is for FSW1 construction electrician

Good Luck x x
Old Jan 19th 2012, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

Melsa is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

Regards

Ted
Hi Ted congratulations to us both as I got mine on the 11th! Having just returned from a week in London I will have to send mine by Royal Mail Special delivery but i'm in no hurry and they should still be back within 6 weeks. Good luck with the move.

Melsa
Old Jan 19th 2012, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

bongobrad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by staceyhall71
god thats a quick one i hope our application goes through that quick our is for FSW1 construction electrician

Good Luck x x
Hi Stacey, what is your time , as I am also FSW1 Construction Electrician
Old Jan 19th 2012, 5:58 pm
Never Live to Regret

staceyhall71 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bongobrad
Hi Stacey, what is your time , as I am also FSW1 Construction Electrician
Oh we are only just applying lol !! so hopefully are wanting it to go fast but i guess u guys have been waiting at least 2 years !!
Good luck x
Old Jan 19th 2012, 6:34 pm
PMM
Lost in BE Cyberspace

PMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond reputePMM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Hi Katie,

Regards

Ted

If the OP is a citizen of visa exempt country, then s/he no longer requires a counterfoil. Re-read the PPR is quite possible that all that has to be sent is a full copy of the passport and a CHC will mail back the COPR. (IMM 5292) This is what most offices are doing. (As usual London may be doing something else)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resourc...011/ob348a.asp
Old Jan 20th 2012, 3:39 am
Just Joined

Hi Stacey,

We are hoping to move at the end of March or early April, We are going to Toronto to experience some city living, as where we live in the UK is a boring town.

Regards

Ted
Old Jan 20th 2012, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

msocmac is an unknown quantity at this point

Just info for anyone else getting their passports back we sent off our by registered post on 17th December and got them back on 4th January - very quick we thought considering it was over the christmas break. There was not counterfoil just the COPR forms. Good luck to all those waiting passport requests I hope the process is as quick for you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.