Yipee, passports arrived

Old Feb 24th 2010, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice
Default Yipee, passports arrived

The nice UPS man has just delivered the kids passports back from Washington.
Must dash to catch UPS as I send them off for the shiny PR visa's.
Old Feb 25th 2010, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Yipee, passports arrived

really dumb question - how long did it take? (and what is the process - because dear old other half tonight announced that both he and eldest need new passports....)

but hope they get back shiny and new with the new visas in too!
Old Feb 25th 2010, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

lins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond reputelins and Stef McLachlan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi
Thats great
One less thing to worry about
lol
Stef

Originally Posted by bear-diesel
Old Feb 25th 2010, 6:30 am
BE Forum Addict

joinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond reputejoinerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bear-diesel
Nice1, big congrats
all the best with your future plans
Old Feb 25th 2010, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

ahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant futureahmadtajwer has a brilliant future

congrats
Old Feb 26th 2010, 12:24 am
BE Enthusiast

bear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nicebear-diesel is just really nice

Thanks for all the replies. Debiem...the passports were sent to Washington via ups and they received them on the 2nd Feb. However we had to phone London to get them flagged due to the severe weather in the USA, as we only have 60 days to claim PR. I know someone replied to my earlier post and said that they had been waiting since mid Jan, but it does give 4 weeks on the website, I just think the weather has screwed things up
Old Feb 26th 2010, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

debbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of lightdebbiem is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks, not quite what I wanted to hear lol!

So, to get it done within 45 days is stretching it then ...

I think I might have to send the other half back to London to get the new passports issued there and then, and then fly back and courier them all.... best I look at flights...

We weren't actually expecting to get a 'yes' without a whole heap more bother lol, so I don't want to give anyone any reason to change their mind!