YIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute
Smile YIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

Hi everyone,

sorry CANNOT contain my excitement. Just received the instructions to go for our medicals this morning!!!!!

I put a post on a couple of weeks ago asking if i should contact CHC as we were swapping from SW/PR to PNP and i hadn't received anything back at all, well Monday just i DID send them an email and the letter is also dated Monday! SO, don't know if it was a coincidence OR it moved them along a bit???? BUT i don't care, i feel a weight has been lifted - again!

1 more step nearer.......

just when you think it's come to a standstill

Thanks for listening...

Tina
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:46 pm

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: YIIIIIIPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEE!

Originally Posted by TinaH
Hi everyone,

sorry CANNOT contain my excitement. Just received the instructions to go for our medicals this morning!!!!!

I put a post on a couple of weeks ago asking if i should contact CHC as we were swapping from SW/PR to PNP and i hadn't received anything back at all, well Monday just i DID send them an email and the letter is also dated Monday! SO, don't know if it was a coincidence OR it moved them along a bit???? BUT i don't care, i feel a weight has been lifted - again!

Thanks for listening...

Tina
Hi Tina
Congratulations
Got mine this morning as well, I'm so excited, have tried to ring Dr already but no reply-so frustrated
Has anyone else been to welsh approved Dr?
Good luck
Terese
Old Aug 15th 2007, 1:41 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Tina...you'd better get the blood pressure down before those meds
Old Aug 15th 2007, 2:25 am
Forum Regular

TinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond reputeTinaH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alvic
Congratulations Tina...you'd better get the blood pressure down before those meds
Thanks Alvic, I have calmed down slightly!

the earliest date i have so far is 4th Sept, just waiting for another to come back to me tomorrow - just in case earlier!

Good luck for yours to come through too for October ( I read it on Teresa's thread)

Kind regards,

Tina
Old Aug 15th 2007, 3:27 am

Member123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Alvic, I have calmed down slightly!

the earliest date i have so far is 4th Sept, just waiting for another to come back to me tomorrow - just in case earlier!

Good luck for yours to come through too for October ( I read it on Teresa's thread)

Kind regards,

Tina
Thanks Tina I appreciate that. Good luck with the appointment.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

harris is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by terese677
Hi Tina
Congratulations
Got mine this morning as well, I'm so excited, have tried to ring Dr already but no reply-so frustrated
Has anyone else been to welsh approved Dr?
Good luck
Terese
Hi Terese, Son had a medical for BUNAC just over 18 months ago. Telephoned the DMP in Cardiff and she was too busy!!! However, her partner (same practice) did the medical otherwise there would have been quite a long wait.
Old Aug 15th 2007, 4:24 am

terese677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by harris
Hi Terese, Son had a medical for BUNAC just over 18 months ago. Telephoned the DMP in Cardiff and she was too busy!!! However, her partner (same practice) did the medical otherwise there would have been quite a long wait.
Thanks Harris
still have not heard from Cardiff (I left voicemail) but have made appt in Bristol for Sept so I will try Cardiff again just in case I get one earlier ( though I doubt it now from your experience)
Terese
Old Aug 15th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Booked Wed 29th August in Newcastle!!! a good excuse to see some of the North East before we go to Canada!
Old Aug 15th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

thedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud ofthedignans has much to be proud of

Hi everyone,

Thanks for listening...

Tina
Well Done and Congratulations

The end is in sight.
Good luck with everything and keep us posted
(so to speak).

Julie
Old Aug 15th 2007, 11:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

simon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud ofsimon876 has much to be proud of

Congratulations Tina.

One step closer indeed.

Simon & Laura
Old Aug 16th 2007, 7:07 am
Forum Regular

Thanks guys