Yet more Photographs

Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:16 am
BE Enthusiast

mjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond reputemjanovitz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yet more Photographs

With the passport request leaflet it says we have to send yet more photographs in with the passports which will then be used for the PR Card. As usual it states they are not standard passport photographs and gives all the measurements and talks about them being exposed from the same negative!

My question is, could I just take them with my own digital camera and print them out to the required dimension? Having to arrange another visit to a photographer is a pain, plus there is the cost. Obviously I have a good quality digital camera and can print photo quality images.

Anyone have any previous experience which might help?

Mark
Old Apr 26th 2005, 7:58 am
Fabulous Member

CasaSemanas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Yet more Photographs

Originally Posted by mjanovitz

My question is, could I just take them with my own digital camera and print them out to the required dimension?

Mark
Hey Mark,

That's what we did and there was no problem. Photos were accepted and we received our COPRs.

Paul
Old Apr 26th 2005, 9:17 am
Every day is a new day...

amancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond reputeamancharan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yet more Photographs

Originally Posted by CasaSemanas
Hey Mark,

That's what we did and there was no problem. Photos were accepted and we received our COPRs.

Paul
I preffered to get them done by a photographer; just to be sure. lol
but i guess they should be alrite! so, just get it done from ur own digital camera and get it to the required dimensions!