Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

And yet another arranged employment opinion question

And yet another arranged employment opinion question

Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

tsananez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default And yet another arranged employment opinion question

As some of you might remember my ex-employer is doing the process to get me an arranged employment opinion from the human resources department. They called me to tell me that they have all the documents ready and they need to know if I should sign the job offer, which is subject to the day I get my Canadian PR.
Does anyone could tell me if I should sign it or if they should send it without my signature?
Old Sep 15th 2004, 7:43 am

Andrew Miller is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: And yet another arranged employment opinion question

No need for your signature.

Originally Posted by tsananez
As some of you might remember my ex-employer is doing the process to get me an arranged employment opinion from the human resources department. They called me to tell me that they have all the documents ready and they need to know if I should sign the job offer, which is subject to the day I get my Canadian PR.
Does anyone could tell me if I should sign it or if they should send it without my signature?
Old Sep 16th 2004, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough

Mr Miller

One more question, as you mentioned in the ither post HRSDC send AEO electronically to the Embassy and send a paper version to the applicant.
The HRSDC site says the applicant have to send the paper version to the Embassy with a written job offer from Canadian employer, is that true ?

thank you
MirekJ

Originally Posted by Andrew Miller
No need for your signature.
Old Sep 16th 2004, 4:08 am

Yes, applicant must submit job offer and copy of AEO, regardless the fact that HRSDC already forwarded the latter to CIC.

Originally Posted by mirekj
Mr Miller

One more question, as you mentioned in the ither post HRSDC send AEO electronically to the Embassy and send a paper version to the applicant.
The HRSDC site says the applicant have to send the paper version to the Embassy with a written job offer from Canadian employer, is that true ?

thank you
MirekJ
Old Sep 16th 2004, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Yes, applicant must submit job offer and copy of AEO, regardless the fact that HRSDC already forwarded the latter to CIC.
BTW, Should we submit the original job offer with the AEO, or can we submit a copy of the original job offer and the AEO...just wondering if I can keep the original...
Mr. Miller, Thanks again for all your help...you have no idea ho much you help all of us (maybe you do )...
Old Sep 16th 2004, 5:18 am

Original should go with AEO application. But what's the problem asking employer for few "originals" anyway?

BTW, Should we submit the original job offer with the AEO, or can we submit a copy of the original job offer and the AEO...just wondering if I can keep the original...
Mr. Miller, Thanks again for all your help...you have no idea ho much you help all of us (maybe you do )...
Old Sep 16th 2004, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Original should go with AEO application. But what's the problem asking employer for few "originals" anyway?
Well, there is not problem asking for more originals, it is just that I am pretty sure they only made one original wiith the signatures of the three directors of the company (asking for a new original is a little bit of a pain...because they will ask many questions)...I think they are sending a copy of the original to the HRSC and they are sending me the original...I hope the HRSC won't have any problem with that, and when I get the "opinion" I will keep the photocopy and I will send the original to the consulate.
the whole application process for PR has so many little details to take into account that is hard to keep up with them...
Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:23 pm
keep checking....

mhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to allmhhp is a name known to all

Well, there is not problem asking for more originals, it is just that I am pretty sure they only made one original wiith the signatures of the three directors of the company (asking for a new original is a little bit of a pain...because they will ask many questions)...I think they are sending a copy of the original to the HRSC and they are sending me the original...I hope the HRSC won't have any problem with that, and when I get the "opinion" I will keep the photocopy and I will send the original to the consulate.
the whole application process for PR has so many little details to take into account that is hard to keep up with them...
How about a notarized copy???
Old Sep 16th 2004, 7:40 pm
Forum Regular

mirekj will become famous soon enoughmirekj will become famous soon enough

Hi tsananez
What documents did you have to submit to start AE process ? And how long did it take to give you Job Offer by Employer after submitting all docs ?
thanks

Mirek

Old Sep 17th 2004, 12:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Redwings is an unknown quantity at this point

This is a bit odd to me. The original letter have to be addressed to HRDC and they will respond. That letter from HRDC will be set to CIC and you will get a copy for you to attach on your application to CIC.