Wikiposts

YES,YES,YES! - PPR request today!

Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:19 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light
Default YES,YES,YES! - PPR request today!

Hi all,

Astonishing (and annoying to some) as it may seem, I too have joined the ranks of those whoe PPR has been issued just 3 weeks after sending off meds/docs stuff!!!!

Came in at lunchtime to find our renewed passports on the doormat, and tucked in amongst them was the elusive brown envelope!! Shrieks of delight all round, even the kids were punching the air and jumping up and down!!

This really is incredibly fast, and I do feel for those of you waiting since Oct meds etc, it doesn't seem fair , but as I stated on a post earlier today on another thread, I think it must be to do with how far along your application actually is when they send out the med request.

I really had expected to be in for the long haul over this, despite Jenwren and Helcol's experience, and so it has caught me completely by surprise! Though boy, what a fantastic surprise! To tell the truth, I'm a bit dazed! This could bring forward our plans, and yet we have so much still to do....yikes!

Good luck to all the rest of you still waiting. We had quite a complicated history, having lived in several different countries etc, so there is hope out there!

I've put the bubbly in the fridge for later , but for now, life goes on, I have to take the kids swimming..!

Snowqueen
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:22 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YES,YES,YES! - PPR request today!

Excellent news for you Snowqueen!!!
Got the house on the Market?
Removals booked?
Destination in mind?
If not WHY NOT!!!!!

Is it ok if I have a on your behalf??

Butch
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowqueen
Hi all,

Astonishing (and annoying to some) as it may seem, I too have joined the ranks of those whoe PPR has been issued just 3 weeks after sending off meds/docs stuff!!!!

Came in at lunchtime to find our renewed passports on the doormat, and tucked in amongst them was the elusive brown envelope!! Shrieks of delight all round, even the kids were punching the air and jumping up and down!!

This really is incredibly fast, and I do feel for those of you waiting since Oct meds etc, it doesn't seem fair, but as I stated on a post earlier today on another thread, I think it must be to do with how far along your application actually is when they send out the med request.

I really had expected to be in for the long haul over this, despite Jenwren and Helcol's experience, and so it has caught me completely by surprise! Though boy, what a fantastic surprise! To tell the truth, I'm a bit dazed! This could bring forward our plans, and yet we have so much still to do....yikes!

Good luck to all the rest of you still waiting. We had quite a complicated history, having lived in several different countries etc, so there is hope out there!

I've put the bubbly in the fridge for later, but for now, life goes on, I have to take the kids swimming..!

Snowqueen

Fantastic news - could it be the luck of the Irish

I'm sure the next few months will wiz by
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:29 am
Forum Regular

simon_healy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

This really is incredibly fast, and I do feel for those of you waiting since Oct meds etc, it doesn't seem fair , but as I stated on a post earlier today on another thread, I think it must be to do with how far along your application actually is when they send out the med request.

I've put the bubbly in the fridge for later , but for now, life goes on, I have to take the kids swimming..!

Snowqueen

Congrats Snowqueen - said you would get there before us!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

snowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of lightsnowqueen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
Excellent news for you Snowqueen!!!
Got the house on the Market?
Removals booked?
Destination in mind?
If not WHY NOT!!!!!

Is it ok if I have a on your behalf??

Butch

Butch,
No, No, sort of, and YES !!!!

Still in a spin!!

BTW, Dying to leave England, it can't be the luck of the Irish, because I'm English ... and poor Simon Healy is still waiting....

SQ
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:35 am
Banned

Butch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond reputeButch Cassidy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dying to leave England
Fantastic news - could it be the luck of the Irish

I'm sure the next few months will wiz by
Get off the board and do some soliciting you!!!
BTW hows the home brew?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Almost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond reputeAlmost Canadian has a reputation beyond repute

Get off the board and do some soliciting you!!!
BTW hows the home brew?
I don't mind hijacking someone's thread if you don't

It's coming along ok - 30 bottles of white should be ready in 2 weeks, 30 bottles of red should be ready 2 weeks thereafter
Old Feb 9th 2006, 2:56 am
Banned

I don't mind hijacking someone's thread if you don't

It's coming along ok - 30 bottles of white should be ready in 2 weeks, 30 bottles of red should be ready 2 weeks thereafter
Hey I'm always one for a good HiJacking of threads
Just had a thought you gonna bring some of that Wine over to Calgary with you?
Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey I'm always one for a good HiJacking of threads
Just had a thought you gonna bring some of that Wine over to Calgary with you?
For the research trip or when we finally land ?

If the former yes if you want me to (although it will be a little "young") happy to bring you some more to try later.

If the latter then, unless CHC gets its finger out - it will be all gone
Old Feb 9th 2006, 3:57 am
Banned

For the research trip or when we finally land ?

If the former yes if you want me to (although it will be a little "young") happy to bring you some more to try later.

If the latter then, unless CHC gets its finger out - it will be all gone
Yeah I was thinking for the reserach trip
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:08 am
little snowy owl

Alberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond reputeAlberta_Rose has a reputation beyond repute

The "cousins" we stayed with up near Edmonton make their own home-brew from wine kits. They have GALLONS of the stuff! They have a huge "cellar" in their basement, and collect empty bottles from their local liquor store for the purpose.

It's all drinkable-ish, but hardly your Nuits St. Georges!! In fact they don't drink red wine at all themselves, but brew it to give away .... as we left they gave us two bottles, and when we picked them up to see what it was, they said .... "oh don't worry about what's on the label .... it's RED!"

Sorry ..... CONGRATULATIONS SNOWQUEEN!!!!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 4:22 am
Now on Vancouver Island

Judy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond reputeJudy in Calgary has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, snowqueen. Congratulations.
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:25 am

Piff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond reputePiff Poff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Judy in Calgary
Great news, snowqueen. Congratulations.

Goof for you snowqueen, all the best for you and your family - now the fun begins!!!
Old Feb 9th 2006, 5:39 am
GO FLAMES GO!!!!

Steve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to beholdSteve&Tanya is a splendid one to behold

Hi all,

Snowqueen
CONGRATS Snowqueen

Have to say though what the f@*$ are CHC playing at!!!!!

Will have a for you and then the rest of the bottle for myself

Seriously though, many congratulations and best of luck for your new life
Best wishes Tanya & Steve
Old Feb 9th 2006, 6:16 am
Curiously Wise

Jingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond reputeJingle has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Snowqueen ... really over the moon for you! Many congratulations! Now you're the jammy one!

J

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.