Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Canada > Immigration & Citizenship (Canada)
Reload this Page >

Yeehaa Application for PR finally away

Yeehaa Application for PR finally away

Old May 2nd 2005, 9:03 pm
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Yeehaa Application for PR finally away

Just to let you all know my application for PR to Canada was finally posted off to London.

It has been a trying last few months, gathering all the required docs, having dissagreements with our lawyer etc.

I guess this is a sort of anti-climax now, what will I do in the evenings now, no forms to fill out, no more chasing employers, no more chasing paperwork.

Anyway I am now on the long stressful gravy train called PR, and it will be gathering momentum. :scared:

Just the wait now for AOR

Anyone know the times for recieving AOR from London !!!!!!!!

Many thanks to everyone who has supported and helped me with my questions and for the free advice

Eddie away to have a few

PS Guys I am claiming the record on the forum for the most amount of posts before I submitted my application 474, not bad EHH !!!!!!!!

Last edited by Voyager970; May 2nd 2005 at 9:10 pm.
Old May 2nd 2005, 9:18 pm
AntiWinge Freedom fighter

Bleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond reputeBleech has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Yeehaa Application for PR finally away

Congratulations mate! It is a bit of an anti-climax, but it's also a great feeling knowing that you've done all you can and now it's up to them.
Good luck and keep us posted with your progress
Old May 3rd 2005, 12:35 am
Lotus-eater

Rich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond reputeRich_007 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Voyager970]I guess this is a sort of anti-climax now, what will I do in the evenings now, no forms to fill out, no more chasing employers, no more chasing paperwork.
QUOTE]

Oh no,,,, doesn't end there, get LOADS of online research time done, plenty to check up and find out abaut, reading, media, history, culture, local info, etc.

Plenty to do !

Rich.
Old May 3rd 2005, 12:48 am
Forum Regular

jordan123 is on a distinguished road

Congrats on getting all sorted. You should receive AOR in about 4 - 6 weeks and it will mostly likely state 21 months on it before you hear from them.
Old May 3rd 2005, 4:34 am
BE Enthusiast

Majj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really niceMajj is just really nice

[QUOTE=Voyager970]Just to let you all know my application for PR to Canada was finally posted off to London.

It has been a trying last few months, gathering all the required docs, having dissagreements with our lawyer etc.

I guess this is a sort of anti-climax now, what will I do in the evenings now, no forms to fill out, no more chasing employers, no more chasing paperwork.

Anyway I am now on the long stressful gravy train called PR, and it will be gathering momentum. :scared:

Just the wait now for AOR

We might as well as say congratulations!! It's a bit of a wait now. Hopfully you'll get the AOR with your file no on so you can join the eclient club.
Old May 3rd 2005, 5:14 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to allhawkeye is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Voyager970
Just to let you all know my application for PR to Canada was finally posted off to London.
Congratulations, Hope the wait is'nt too long sit back and have a beer
Old May 5th 2005, 11:01 am
Glasgow Rangers

Voyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond reputeVoyager970 has a reputation beyond repute

Application forms have now arrived by courier at the Canadian High Commision in London UK.

Now the wait really begins :scared:

Eddie